Nashville, TN, United States
Member since October 24, 2017
For over a decade, Elroy has been designing and building digital experiences. He's designed sites and landing pages for business-to-business and business-to-consumer products. In his career, he's also designed and contributed code to the front-end and for responsive Sass applications. Elroy has also worked with marketing, development, and product teams and can facilitate design conversations between multiple disciplines and stakeholders.
- Software Application Designer2013 - 20172020 Research
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, HTML, CSS
- Led the redesign/reskin of the company's flagship web and mobile application product.
- Managed the ground up redesign of a large-scale, responsive web application.
- Conducted user research (including interviews) to identify and document user goals that would guide design solutions.
- Produced personas, user flows, task flows and diagrams to map out the user experience.
- Worked closely with CEO, stakeholders, and developers to ensure designs both achieved business goals while being technically feasible.
- Led face-to-face user testing sessions to validate designs prior to implementation.
- Handled and was responsible for a wide range of deliverables including wireframes, medium- and high-fidelity mockups/prototypes, and working HTML CSS prototypes.
- UI Designer and Developer2006 - 2013Valuec Card Solutions
Technologies: Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Conducted corporate website reviews and made usability and standards recommendations.
- Planned, created, and implemented content, interfaces, and company website redesigns.
- Designed, created, and developed custom email HTML marketing designs, content, and supporting landing pages.
- Managed the content, creation, and execution of quarterly e-newsletters to an existing customer base.
- Designed new product including gift cards, loyalty cards, and merchandising materials.
- Supported the sales team and outside product resellers with custom sell sheets, proposal graphics, custom card comps, and marketing collateral to close new accounts.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Music1990 - 1994Greenville University - Greenville, IL, USA
- Human Computer InteractionJULY 2018 - PRESENTInteraction Design Foundation
- Conducting Usability TestingJUNE 2017 - PRESENTInteraction Design Foundation
- Gestalt Psychology and Web DesignJUNE 2017 - PRESENTInteraction Design Foundation