Verified Expert in Design
Emmanuel is a growth-focused product designer with four years of industry experience. He sits at the intersection between a wholesome user experience, a modern user interface, and a profit-oriented business. Over the years, Emmanuel has improved the experiences and revenue of digital products for companies like TaraCares, Inquarter, Theya, Gerald, AmatNow, and Aldi across healthcare, SaaS, cryptocurrency, fintech, and eCommerce niches.
Design of a Real Estate Mobile App and Web Admin Panel
Design of a Fintech Mobile App
Good Doctor Africa
- Led the design of a healthcare company website aimed at skipping the queue and connecting health professionals to patients in need.
- Designed the patients' web application (patient portal) where they can manage and rebook appointments with doctors.
- Designed the doctors' web application (doctors portal) where they can configure their availability and preferences, create custom medical services, view analytics, receive appointments, manage appointments, and update patients' data.
- Collaborated directly with the CEO to convert ideas into a solution ready for demoing and pitching.
- Created an interactive prototype currently used in demos and pitches, showing a typical user journey from landing on the website to completing an appointment booking.
- Redesigned the website of a bitcoin self-custody platform, employing the power of storytelling to enhance the information architecture and user experience.
- Conducted a thorough analysis of user feedback, performed a comprehensive mobile application audit, and implemented effective information architecture. Successfully identified user pain points, drop-off locations, and emotional experience roadblocks.
- Spearheaded the mobile application redesign for primary and secondary key holders, elevating the overall interface and user experience by prioritizing product transparency, empowering user control, and effectively managing cognitive load.
- Optimized mobile and co-signing key recovery flow.
- Optimized the onboarding experience of the Gerald mobile application, reducing the onboarding time by 60%.
- Designed a user data-backed product requirement, enabling users to repay overdrafts earlier.
- Redesigned Paperclip, a Chrome extension that rewards users with coins when they allow web usage tracking and perform simple tasks. These coins can be converted to cash or spent on Amazon.
- Handled the end-to-end product design of a SaaS solution enabling salespersons to create professional-looking plans that they can share for a collaborative approach, thereby driving accountability on the next steps with their customers.
- Created a visually stunning and functional website that enhances the overall user experience by leveraging my expertise in information architecture and web UX design. Ensured the website was designed for conversion on every fold.
- Translated high-level company vision and objectives into product design roadmaps and initiatives. Planned and executed research on design hypotheses and managed design-development handover rituals.
- Rapidly prototyped selected modules for investment pitches based on the client's request.
- Conducted a comprehensive analysis of research documentation, meticulously identifying pain points in the user journey and defining key personas for a menopause app.
- Spearheaded the end-to-end UX design of a groundbreaking menopause app, leveraging AI to empower women to seize control of their menopause transition journey.
- Designed and built the official website using a no-code tool.
- Developed the push notification logic and timelines, insight reinforcement messages, and feedback logic.
- Completed a private launch with a 70% usage rate and 4.5-star user feedback.
- Analyzed feedback from interviews with active users and existing data from Google Analytics and Hotjar, pinpointing drop-off zones of the current website.
- Reduced the checkout process by 60%, from five to only three steps.
- Ensured platform-wide consistency by documenting use cases and UI elements.
- Led the creative direction for the website redesign, reducing the user journey by 30% when tested.
- Designed an interactive and personalized web application.
Lead Product Designer
- Managed a cross-functional team of designers and engineers to launch the MVP of an eCommerce mobile application and an in-house rider mobile app within four months.
- Earned a 5-star rating in the app stores and generated over 66,000 Turkish liras in revenue and over 2,000 users within three months of its launch.
- Performed product research, competitive analysis, and user behavioral analysis to facilitate clients' visions.
- Created wireframes and high-fidelity screens for both the customer-facing and riders logistics mobile applications, currently available on the app stores.
- Built a brand identity guide, including colors, typography, language, tone, and other assets.
- Designed the official company website, which increased mobile application downloads by 30%.
- Increased merchant registration by 40% by creating a video guide for store registration.
- Developed a high-level product road map, listing the functionalities to be completed within the broader time frames.
- Collaborated with stakeholders and developers to ensure that the final product adhered to standard accessibility guidelines and user privacy policies.
- Facilitated clients' product visions by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences.
- Developed high-level mock-ups, interaction flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Designed the mobile application, currently available on the app stores.
- Led designs for an interactive CRM web app for the administrative management of the mobile application.
- Established a design system to ensure consistency across products.
- Launched Vittas International in Nigeria within six months.
- Gathered and evaluated user requirements in cross-collaboration with product managers and engineers to create wireframes, prototypes, mockups, detailed UIs, and visual designs for Vittas financial lending system.
- Reduced the total steps taken to request a loan by 60%, leading to an increase in loan requests by 25%.
- Created a user flow to clearly showcase the path a user takes to complete a given task.
- Worked closely with the development team to design and build Vittas software application observing technical feasibility.
- Analyzed the product requirement document (PRD) received from the client, creating a user flow to map out the path a user should ideally take before completing a task.
- Carried out a competitive analysis to better position the brand value proposition in the viable market.
- Created user stories for three personas based on data gathered in a user survey.
- Led the creative team in defining and implementing solutions for the product direction, visuals, and user experience, ultimately designing and implementing multiple high-performance responsive web pages and a B2C web application.
- Conducted a user testing session of the checkout process, leading to an iteration that reduced the checkout time by 50%.
- Designed a mobile app from scratch that lets parents in India stay updated with the progress of their wards in school.
- Delivered the design of the school and administrative sections of the Scabbr web app from start to finish, including user flow, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and design specs through cross-functional collaboration in Agile cycles.
- Worked closely with the project manager and CEO to strategically turn company goals into beautiful experiences with actionable feedback.
Bachelor's Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Federal University of Technology, Owerri - Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
Interaction Design Foundation
UX Design: From Concept to Prototype
University of Michigan | via Michigan Online
Visual Elements of User Interface Design
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring