Newport Beach, CA, United States
Toptal Member Since
September 27, 2019
Greta is a product designer and consumer psychology expert who has spent the past decade designing innovative and intuitive consumer-facing interfaces, product platforms, and brand experiences. She specializes in eCommerce, future shopping, and social commerce. She is a data-driven designer with business and product strategy acumen.
Greta is available for hireHire Greta
Shared Mobility App
BrandingApp UIApp UXMobilityPublic TransportationLogo Design+ 8 more
Gamified Learning App
BrandingApp UIApp UXGamificationEnvironmentSustainability+ 9 more
2019 - 2020
Senior Product Designer
- Redesigned the iOS application which enabled Beautycounter consultants to easily run their businesses on the go.
- Worked on consultant enrollment flow optimizations.
- Designed integral parts of the eCommerce storefront such as the product details page and the company's core navigational structure.
- Collaborated with the creative team to develop a style guide that supports product design and editorial content.
- Contributed to the continuous design and optimization of our CRM platform for consultants, Behind the Counter.
- Led user research, focus groups, and usability testing.
- Hired, coached, and reviewed the performance of two design leads and oversaw their management of a small team of designers.
Technologies: FullStory, Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InVision
2017 - 2019
Senior Product Designer
The Bouqs Co
- Handled all UI and UX for the eCommerce company and led a small product design team.
- Worked directly with the product manager lead to create a testing-and-learning environment. My team ideated and designed A/B tests focused on improving core KPIs.
- Redesigned The Bouqs Subscription platform which increased usability and responsiveness on mobile devices and resulted in a revenue increase of over 20% post-launch.
- Strategized and designed new and intuitive ways to shop—such as one-click rebuy and membership programs.
- Created a design system that increased efficiency in the design to the development workflow.
- Identified zero moment of truth (ZMOT) opportunities within the shopping experience and improved brand storytelling on these specific pages. Changes were tested and led to an over 10% increase in micro-step conversion.
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, FullStory, Zeplin, InVision, Sketch
2009 - 2018
- Designed a gamified iOS app experience for an environmental tech start-up that aimed to make workplaces more sustainable.
- Designed an e-scooter iOS app and corresponding pitch deck.
- Designed preliminary flow for an app that allows children easy access to family photos while blocking other apps.
- Worked with clients including Sotheby's, Stylehive, and Modern Luxury Media.
Technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Shopify, Squarespace, Sketch, WordPress, InVision, Adobe Photoshop
2016 - 2016
- Worked directly with the VP of Product and was responsible for all of the UX and UI as the lead product designer.
- Designed Evercar's iOS and Android driver applications. Features included a vehicle unlock from the app, and an intuitive alert system to notify drivers when their electric vehicle was low on charge.
- Designed a network operation center (NOC) used to track all vehicles and drivers in real-time. The NOC also scaled from a 4K television monitor on display in HQ down to an iPhone 5 to be used by the operations team in the field.
- Tested our vehicle rental app and Uber integration personally by becoming a driver myself.
- Designed investor pitch decks.
Technologies: Zeplin, VWO, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
2015 - 2016
- Designed core screens within Pabst Blue Ribbon's iOS app.
- Designed core screens within an iPad app for physical therapists to use when with clients.
- Worked on a responsive web platform for NBC Universal.
- Worked on a small team of three product designers.
Technologies: Zeplin, Adobe Photoshop, Principle, InVision, Sketch
2011 - 2015
Product Designer | Founder
- Founded a non-toxic nail color company and sold the brand in 2015.
- Designed Mint's eCommerce storefront to be an immersive and highly visual shopping experience. Constantly updated site based on user feedback.
- Designed all physical products including polish formulas, glass bottles, packaging, and even the caps.
- Designed company's brand identity, tagline, and logo.
- Created all of the brand's content including the primary marketing method where all the organic traffic was through Instagram.
Technologies: Shopify, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
2005 - 2009
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Cognitive Psychology, Business Management
University of California, Irvine - Irvine, California
2007 - 2007
Student Exchange Participant in Art History, European Politics
American University or Paris - Paris, France