Verified Expert in Design
Gurpreet is a UI/UX expert with over 12 years of industry experience focusing on eCommerce, web apps, mobile apps, web design, and branding. His most prominent clients include HSBC, American Eagle, TAG Heuer, and Mace Brand. He has served as the head of design and has led a team of 18 designers. Gurpreet values authenticity and trust and sees the goodness in others. He is one of 9,000 designers globally who are certified usability analysts by Human Factors International.
Quick Fix to Shopify Conversion-oriented Website Design
Successive Technology | WordPress Business Website
Real Estate Website UI/UX Design
Real Estate Marketplace on WordPress
- Designed end-to-end web applications for a variety of clients, including HSBC, American Eagle, Orlando Magic, no-code platforms, eCommerce platforms, and fashion and real estate CRMs.
- Led a team of more than 15 UI/UX designers both in-person and remotely.
- Worked on digital banking, fashion, and healthcare projects across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and UAE.
- Ran several design sprints using Google's methodology to discover new possibilities and directions for the company and its clients.
- Coordinated with both project managers and developers on the client's side to ensure pixel-perfect implementation of designs.
- Created design systems for clients for web apps to maintain digital consistency across all brands.
- Directed user research, UX/UI, and branding for web applications accompanied by running interviews, developing creative visual concepts, wireframing, prototyping, testing, scaling the design system, iterating, and rebranding their guidelines.
Senior UX Consultant
- Worked closely on UCD methodology to translate the insights from the end-users into a more modern and usable product.
- Designed solutions for mobile and web with all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off in Zeplin (and its likes) to engineering.
- Created wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Facilitated a three-day design sprint exercise for a health and wellness startup, working closely with the stakeholders on user flows and visual design, and then with the engineering team to translate designs into a fully functional, usable product.
- Strategized and designed landing pages for various products to run digital ads and have lead capture.
- Redesigned the company website with a strong focus on mobile UI and UX.
- Realigned the company branding and implemented the branding across all websites, proposal decks, company profiles, and internal communication.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Designed effective marketing materials, including feature landing pages, marketing website, and social materials.
- Designed one-page lead generation websites for real estate companies.
- Carried out and designed the marketing strategy for a cinema brand. Designed collateral such as newspaper ads, event designs, flyers, and brand gifting.
- Corporate retainers include designing brand identity, changes in website design, interactive CDs, magazine design, product catalogs, retail advertising, and sales promotion campaigns.
TIC Integrated Marketing Services
- Served as a designer for Gatorade, Mercedes, and Tata. I was in charge of designing the event collateral for all product launches.
- Created Keynote and pitch decks for the proposed events.
- Contributed to brainstorming and strategizing the event concept.
- Designed event collateral, event stages, flyers, AV screens, AV presentations, and truck graphics.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree in Visual Design
Wigan and Leigh College India - New Delhi, India
Design Sprint Bootcamp
Certified Usability Analyst
Human Factors International
UX Design Certificate
DesignBoat UI/UX School