Verified Expert in Design
Jahan is a designer from London, England, who creates value for multi-nationals, startups, and the in-betweens by utilizing his problem-solving ability and a user-centric design process. He has years of experience, including founding a boutique design consultancy and working with brands such as M&S, Nestle, King's College London, and Biogen. Jahan strategizes, designs, builds, and cultivates impactful, end-to-end solutions across the digital world.
Senior Product Designer
- Worked for one of the largest private financial information companies in the world, with clients including Goldman Sachs, Ernst & Young and JP Morgan.
- Served as the sole product designer working on the iOS and Android native mobile and tablet apps.
- Contributed end-to-end from idea iteration to product launch, working closely with a true cross-functional team.
- Started and led a workgroup to build an internal design system.
- Coordinated with teams and managed a wide variety of cross-media projects involving branding, illustrations, UI/UX design, 3D modeling, animation, and publication design.
- Collaborated with clients all around the world such as Etisalat, Tesco, Lloyds TSB, and Nestle.
- Worked effectively to meet client deadlines.
- Managed all stages of the product development cycle.
- Worked with clients to strategize and find out how they could drive sales.
- Designed and created the overview feature for the SaaS platform.
- Built, led, and managed a user experience design team of two people.
- Used information architecture to map out the required components of a solution.
- Ran user testing sessions to observe and identify behavioral patterns.
Carter Edwards & Co
- Worked with the team at Carter Edwards to build an extensive atomic design system from the ground-up for an enterprise client with 100’s of web properties.
- Conducted a content audit and cataloged every unique web item in order to streamline the number of elements used.
- Drove the work forward despite being in a timezone 12 hours ahead.
- Conducted user research in order to design, build and iterate on the MVP for Streametric’s digital product.
- Established creative guidelines and optimized design-to-production work-flow.
- Prioritized features to cut and retain, in order to showcase the most important aspects for a true MVP.
Full-stack Design Lead
- Designed a landing page with the intention of creating trust and fostering a strong business-customer relationship.
- Created a responsive landing page, with a clear vision for the implementation of further development.
Brand Manager | Graphic Design Lead
Made in Brunel
- Attracted over 10,000+ unique visitors to events due to a new brand created.
- Hosted 12 events throughout the year.
- Worked on the design, development, and printing of 5000 copies of a 300-page publication.
- Grew social media impressions by 500% over a period of six days.
- Ensured quick and effective time management and team communication in an agile working environment.
- Developed way-finding and venue branding for a 4-story exhibition in the center of London.
Founder | Design Lead
- Led design decisions and built Soop’s iOS app UI using prototyping tools, wireframing, user flows, concept sketches, and visual design principles.
- Conducted in depth on-site user research.
- Planned a research strategy to research user needs, habits, and potential solutions.
- Ran collaborative UX mapping workshops.
- Oversaw financial growth of over 5000% through pitching designs.
- Pinpointed the necessary brand traits to appeal to the demographic of families.
Graphic Designer | UX Designer
- Collaborated with marketing managers and engineers.
- Led the UI and launched two websites with thousands of unique visitors.
- Served as an integral part of key deals with blue-chip clients by creating unique visual styles to present with.
- Drastically reduced cost by training and mentoring three colleagues in the CMS and HTML shortcuts.
- Managed and updated 13 international websites, editing HTML to adapt to new content.
- Designed the UI for a companion app.
- Involved in key deals with blue-chip clients by creating unique visual styles for presentations and pitch decks.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design & Technology
Brunel University London - London, United Kingdom