Verified Expert in Design
Jordan is an expert designer whose focus is on visual communications and whose work integrates strategy, service design, and UX/UI. She has worked in a range of companies, from corporate in-house to boutique design studios. A self-starter who wears many hats, Jordan is in her element leading a project or managing a team.
Lead Designer and Strategist
Central Saint Martins & FreshBritain
- Innovated FreshBritain’s brand strategy process through qualitative research and human-centered design methods. Delivered a fully integrated set of tools, new practices and rituals, and a shift in company culture.
- Designed on-screen visual language and design style guide that was informed by user experience, information design, and internal processes. Considered efficiency, practicality, and personality of the brand.
- Built a shared internal vision and managed company stakeholders, academics, designers, and strategists.
- Set project plan, deadlines, and objectives, and successfully reached and exceeded our goals.
- Maintained strong communication across multiple locations and teams. Shared complex problems and creative solutions through visual design including data visualization, research findings and insights, and brand reviews.
- Developed a brand personality test that quantified nuanced pieces of data that insightfully aligned with FreshBritain's philosophy of brand strategy.
University of the Arts London
- Redesigned a university course diagram to communicate the transformative student experience.
- Designed supplementary tools that can be used to guide the student experience by helping reflect on the past and plan for the future.
- Aligned stakeholders in the the way they speak about their course to prospective students by equipping them with relatable content and language.
Public Collaboration Lab
- Designed a unified visual language for the content of an 18-month research project. The project entailed facilitating collaborations between local government and design education.
- Developed the color palette, typefaces, photography treatment style, and extensive set of 60 icons.
- Designed a set of seven printed books, digital publications, and workshop tools that together showcased insights revealed in the social research project.
- Created a set of visual planning tools that enabled less experienced participants to lead a complex and collaborative project.
Why Not Associates
- Conducted creative research for museum exhibition design and navigation signage projects.
- Designed print layouts for various publications and client industries.
- Collaborated with design team to develop concepts for design museums and cultural events.
- Used market research to inspire identity and experience designs for a range of client industries.
- Created brand stories that inspired the logo and brand identity design of various clients.
- Used illustrations and photography to share ideas and potential success of brands.
Spark Brand House
- Created brands from conception to production, including logo design, brand guidelines, campaigns, websites, and publications.
- Art directed photoshoots and commercials, including styling of wardrobe, props, and food.
- Developed brand positioning based on market research and client's goals for the future of the company.
- Collaborated with developers, creatives, vendors, clients and others.
- Created concepts for seasonal campaigns for a regional supermarket.
- Designed campaigns, including print ads, in-store merchandising, packaging, and photography.
- Art directed photoshoots and styled props including close direction of food styling.
- Created the visual designs of global ad campaigns for Ford Motor Company.
- Worked closely with designers, art directors, and copywriters.
- Designed full event identities including illustration and photo treatments.
Heuristic Principles for Mobile Interfaces
Design Problem Statements – What They Are and How to Frame Them
The Importance of Design Education
The Dos and Don'ts of a Rebranding Strategy
Short Course Certificate in Service Design
University of the Arts London - London, UK
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Graphic Communications Design
Central Saint Martins - London, UK