Lead UI/UX Designer
2020 - PRESENT
- Worked on a completely new mobile app design, for an innovative connected electric brush. The app tracks users' brushing sessions and helps improve their overall oral health while rewarding them with smile points for each brushing.
- Prepared animated screen behaviors as an explanation for developers about our desired UI interaction, as well as micro-interactions for small details like icons and button states.
- Created low fidelity wireframes and fully-clickable prototypes for multiple brainstorm sessions about new features and app UX improvements.
- Built complete brand guidelines, including colors and typography, iconography, and other assets needed for various marketing purposes.
- Communicated with a team of developers and project managers as well as executive-level stakeholders on daily basis.
Technologies: Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Figma
Digital Product Designer | UI/UX Designer
2008 - PRESENT
- Worked on a per-project basis with a range of international startups as well as large enterprise companies.
- Met with clients in person and over Zoom, Google Hangouts, or Skype.
- Identified problems at an early stage of the project during the research phase.
- Designed the UX, including personas, user flows, and low- and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Transformed wireframes into visually appealing and engaging user interfaces.
- Provided a number of style guides to help speed up the development process.
- Created interactive prototypes and micro-interactions to effectively communicate design ideas with the executive-level stakeholders as well as the development team.
- Delivered the projects on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Managed a team of developers to make sure there is no quality loss in the end product, comparing it to the original designs.
Technologies: Website Redesigns, UI Animation, iOS UI Design, Mobile App Design, User Flows, eCommerce, Wireframing, Prototyping, Logotype, Mobile Prototypes, iOS App Design, Responsive UI, Websites, UI Design, UX Design, App Design, Apps, User Experience (UX), Branding, Logo Design, InVision, Principle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
Lead UI/UX Designer
2018 - 2019
Dermalogica (via Toptal)
- Worked closely with a digital product director at Dermalogica, a well-known cosmetic brand from Los Angeles, California.
- Created user journeys for a new digital product that uses artificial intelligence to perform detailed analysis (by scanning the user's face) in order to provide a list of skin conditions and suggest recommended products that will improve the user's skin health.
- Defined a strong UX through medium-fidelity wireframes, I've focused on setting a unique visual tone for the entire user interface.
- Created icons, illustrations, and additional digital assets to accompany the previously defined visual style guide.
- Designed the app user interface for web (desktop and mobile responsive), mobile, and tablet devices.
- Focused, along with all major pages from the user journey, on less visible UI elements that often get overlooked during the design process, including empty states, alert messages, modals, dropdown menus, and more.
- Animated the most important UI elements and created a fully working, clickable prototype to effectively communicate design ideas with the executive level stakeholders as well as the development team.
- Created micro-interactions to take the static designs to a whole new level.
- Guided junior designers and senior developers on the design process and UX strategy.
Technologies: UI Animation, iOS UI Design, Mobile App Design, eCommerce, Wireframing, Prototyping, Mobile Prototypes, iOS App Design, Responsive UI, Websites, UI Design, UX Design, App Design, Apps, User Experience (UX), Branding, InVision, Principle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch
2013 - 2017
IT Central Station
- Worked on the UI and UX of the company's website and dashboard while optimizing it for both web and mobile platforms.
- Designed online marketing materials such as various ads for Google and Facebook campaigns, email newsletters, reports recommendations, and more.
- Designed various print materials such as signage, brochures, flyers, huge roll-up posters, t-shirts, hats, and more. My designs have been representing the company at various events across North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Helped in company growth and raising the number of users which today surpasses 200,000.
- Designed various ad campaigns for industry-leading clients such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Cisco, HP, CA, and many others. The Wall Street Journal called IT Central Station "The Yelp for enterprise technology."
Technologies: eCommerce, Responsive UI, Websites, UI Design, UX Design, App Design, User Experience (UX), Branding, InVision, Principle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch