Verified Expert in Design
Maciej is a designer with ten years of experience working for various companies, from startups to big enterprises. He focuses on designing meaningful brands through in-depth research, analysis, and strategy. Maciej has a mindset that allows him to constantly learn and improve his skills to provide clients with innovative designs.
Art Director and Designer
be++er design studio
- Designed multiple complex brands from idea to market for real estate, law and notary, finance, and other companies in Europe, Asia, and the US market.
- Created visual identities with logotype, typography, colors, tone of voice, photography, illustrations, characters, and social media.
- Conducted research and clarified a new or existing brand's positioning, mission, vision, goals, and values. Developed the big idea and key messages and created communication strategies.
- Implemented design thinking best practices in mobile and web designs.
Brand and Web Designer
Agio Ratings Limited
- Designed a unique and timeless brand identity based on binary numbers to reflect the business focus on digital technologies and the cryptocurrency world. The identity includes color selection, typography, logotype, chart design, and other assets.
- Redesigned the website with an eye-catching intro, a clean and consistent layout across all pages, and new charts for blog posts.
- Created a high-fidelity prototype in Figma, ready to hand off to developers.
- Managed the product portfolio, brands, and product design projects for Poland, Germany, and the Baltic countries.
- Developed and executed new innovative brands and business strategies. Created presentations, led meetings with the internal team, external designers, and clients, and conducted research and analysis.
- Designed product-related materials using the Adobe Cloud suite. Collaborated with the best design teams in the world, like Metz und Kindler from Germany and the McKinsey team from Sweden.
Artwork Regional Process Leader
Procter & Gamble
- Managed and delivered artwork projects across Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
- Led team meetings with regional and local marketing, design studio, design agency, printing plants, development, and legal teams. Managed complex process interfaces across multiple internal functions and external partners.
- Created schedules, ensuring the projects were delivered on time with forecasts on potential capability issues. Led the data analysis and action plan for results improvement. Provided leadership and core process training.
- Co-created, planned, and managed eCommerce campaigns for clients like Tchibo and Eden.
- Contributed to the ideation, conceptualization, and art direction of marketing, content, and concepts in partnership with the design director, creative director, and copywriter.
- Managed the quality of the concept development and execution in response to feedback from the internal team or clients. Presented proposals to the client.
- Collected and analyzed market data with the audiences' needs, motivations, and aspirations. Optimized ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, and time spans.
- Allocated budgets and monitored the costs. Evaluated the success of media strategies and campaigns.
Master's Degree in Business and Management with Marketing
University of Warsaw - Warsaw, Poland
Bachelor's Degree in International Business
Leeds Metropolitan University - Leeds, United Kingdom
UX Design Professional
Fundamentals of Graphic Design
California Institute of the Arts | via Coursera