Member since October 4, 2016
Marius is a creative, fast-working, and dedicated freelance designer with a positive attitude and extensive multidisciplinary experience. He has been working as a web designer and art director all over the world for the past ten years—developing online concepts, creating designs, and helping businesses to great success.
- Designer2006 - PRESENTMarius Troy
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects
- Worked with a range of clients focusing on web design and mobile apps. Clients include Dolce & Gabbana, Alicia Keys, Dior, Nike, Ryan Seacrest, and Oakley.
- Working both remotely and in-house.
- Developed WordPress sites since 2007.
- Worked quickly as needed, retaining respect for the task and maintaining clear communication with those involved in the projects.
- Creative Director2013 - 2016Breed Networks LLC
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Sketch, Coda
- Designed the full identity of all the websites and campaigns.
- Directed more than 50 video tutorials on fashion photography.
- Created all the marketing collateral for the digital products selling through the Breed Store ($500,000 annual revenue).
- Art Director2009 - 2015Ben Trovato LLC
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom
- Designed the full brand experience and all web platforms.
- Art-directed over 100 fashion shoots in LA, NYC, Paris, Berlin, London, and other cities.
- Developed WordPress sites in 2009, 2012, and 2014.
- Directed a commercial for Dolce & Gabbana.
- Delivered a talk at the International Fashion Film Festival in La Jolla, CA about fashion's move into new media.
- Featured on the website, siteInspire, for inspirational webdesign.
- Featured on the site, WebDesignerDepot, for beautiful use of images on a website.
- Creative Director2013 - 2014Socius UG
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Coda
- Designed all brand material.
- Designed the website and advertising.
- Designed all of the platform's front-end and back-end UI/UX.
- Customized and art-directed the platform's integration for Conde Nast.
- Digital Art Director2009 - 2011TRY/APT
Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Indesign
- Designed the online campaigns for clients such as VW, Amnesty International, Helly Hansen, and others.
- Designed the webshop and online campaigns for Telenor.
- Design a Christmas campaign for Ikea.
- Master's degree in Design2007 - 2009Oslo National Academy of the Arts - Oslo, Norway
- Bachelor's degree in Media, Design, and Photography2004 - 2007Volda University College - Volda, Norway
- Participated as an exchange student in Art Direction2006 - 2006Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus - Southport, Queensland, Australia