2019 - 2020
- Designed a payment flow UI/UX for a digital banking app where users can easily send and receive funds using simple contact information.
- Implemented Google and Apple Pay and PayPal as methods to add funds to their account for a digital banking app.
- Contributed to building a design system and constantly updating it.
Technologies: InVision, Principle, Figma
2017 - 2019
- Designed a lease retention platform for Audi where their clients can easily renew their lease and Audi dealers can manage all new leases. I owned the end-to-end design process including user testing, high-fidelity mockups, and design QA.
- Designed a dashboard experience for Genesis Canada's Online Store. Led the design for this project and took ownership of user research, UI/UX design, prototyping, micro animation, and design QA.
- Created a UI library for multiple clients including Audi, Mazda, and Mercedes-Benz.
Technologies: Abstracts, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, InVision, Sketch
2015 - 2017
- Redesigned the existing enterprise product to adapt to the new branding and better user experience.
- Built a UI library including colors, icons, typography, UI components, and other assets.
- Conducted user interviews and user testing and used the findings to guide the rest of the process.
Technologies: Principle, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InVision, Sketch
2014 - 2015
- Converted a non-responsive web application to a responsive design optimized for mobile usage with wireframes and low-fidelity mockups.
- Developed and delivered interactive prototypes using HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
- Created a UI kit that includes color, icons, and typography.