Verified Expert in Design
Miroslav is a highly creative visual designer with 15+ years of experience delivering quality marketing and print-design projects. He's proficient in assessing business requirements, creating inspiring ideas, and devising and executing hard-hitting marketing strategies and campaigns. Miroslav has strong knowledge of typography, UI/UX design, design principles, and brand positioning and a track record of optimizing business visibility, sales, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction.
Matchbox Coffee, LLC.
- Designed the full brand identity, including a well-rounded brand guidelines book, from discovery to mockups and final delivery.
- Developed and designed a scalable coffee packaging design, including marketing collateral.
- Designed an eCommerce website mockup with a full UI.
Consultant Creative Director
Street Guys Hospitality
- Pushed all aspects of creative experience design, ensuring the delivery of creative work at the expected quality for an award-winning restaurant group in Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Created branding and brand guidelines to increase brand recognition, sales, and general exposure for eight restaurant locations within the DMV community. Developed, organized, and executed innovative menus, service specials, and signage.
- Managed the creative direction and communication on all social media platforms. Results include an increase of 8,000 likes and followers on profiles across platforms over three months.
- Increased sales by 10% and decreased production costs due to the project of unifying print and take-out production within one company.
- Developed concepts and collateral, including media and PR support, for three new restaurants in Northern Virginia.
- Established a single platform for contact acquisition and email marketing connecting eight locations, switching from cold marketing to smart communication features.
- Art-directed at an integrated design and advertising agency that developed 360 campaigns for clients. Managed studio designers and collaborated with the interactive department to create simple design solutions that solve complex business challenges.
- Supervised multi-functional project teams to develop creative and effective advertising concepts, from ideation through final projects, including five international Coca-Cola brand campaigns, which resulted in increased engagement and sales by 15%.
- Directed photographers, illustrators, designers, and production staff to ensure the proper production of campaign elements with strict adherence to global TCCC guidelines, including supervision on-site at TV commercial video shoots and storyboarding.
Founder | Lead Designer
- Co-founded a fully digital publishing company that pioneered e-published magazines in Serbia and the region.
- Created and successfully directed five monthly niche publications, with readership reaching up to 600,000 monthly views per publication.
- Created and edited the first online cooking magazine featuring global culinary celebrities, with strong local food bloggers' commitment and inclusion.
- Established strong, strategic partnerships with FOX Networks, SciFi Channel, E!, Universal Channel, and a major European movie theater chain.
- Partnered with Samsung and featured as one of the first content publishers on their smart TV app.
Grey Worldwide / WPP
- Spearheaded the creation, development, and production of print ads and collateral for clients including Samsung, British American Tobacco, Mazda, Nestle, Mars, Heineken.
- Created pitch concepts which added three new clients to the portfolio in the first year. Performed creative designs/layouts using Mac-based programs: Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Provided leadership and direction to junior and freelance designers; utilized creative skills and connections to meet the client needs, achieve and exceed targets.
- Revitalized client products through the development and launch of promotional strategies and collateral design pieces.
- Supervised multi-functional project teams of 5+ colleagues to develop creative and effective advertising concepts and pitches, from ideation through final projects.
- Developed a cause-related Heineken project with Ball Packaging, introducing customized labeled cans during the Olympic Games without affecting the production line.
Playboy Magazine Serbia
- Developed creative rebrand of the publication in Serbia: Collaborated with writers on concept development, interfaced with advertisers for input, and managed projects' artistic production. Supervised freelance artists and photographers on projects.
- Elevated the quality of the photo and video content by art directing fashion shoots for editorial, and advertising usage; worked with top-tier photographers and assembled a fully female photographer team, a huge shift for the male-dominated market.
- Compiled the publication while following global license standards, featuring well-known local performers, celebrities, and artists. Introduced hand-lettered typography, which led to a 75% increase in sales.
- Improved featured people section and led photoshoots with multinational celebrities.
Master's Degree in Design
Belgrade University - Belgrade, Serbia
Bachelor's Degree in Linguistics
Belgrade University - Belgrade, Serbia