Verified Expert in Design
Mishari is a Sri Lankan UX designer with over four years of UI/UX experience. She creates simple yet effective solutions to complex problems using empathy, curiosity, and design. Her design approach involves understanding the project and its weak points, putting the user and their needs at the center of the solution, and then matching them with the client's. Mishari's creativity and commitment to detail elevate starter ideas to the next level.
Online Survey Management System
Associate UX Lead
- Led and completed a new MVP product within three months by developing and maintaining project schedules, tracking milestones and deliverables, and identifying and resolving risks and issues.
- Provided design guidance to a new MVP product from concept through development, including user research, competitive analysis, UX strategy, and UI design.
- Led the product redesign, ensuring an exceptional experience for all customers and users across the customer's digital platform.
- Organized and performed usability testing, including recruitment and scenario writing on visual design and prototypes to identify potential issues before development.
- Created detailed user flows for the development handoff, describing the application logic, exception scenarios, and interactions within the application.
Senior UX Designer
- Redesigned the client's suite of products to match the new style guides and UI patterns while also updating the HTML, Sass, and Bootstrap development.
- Created wireframes and prototypes to communicate the vision of the product or feature being developed by the team.
- Collaborated with product owners, business partners, and engineers to help define product requirements and to create a seamless user experience.
- Worked closely with the engineering team to ensure the technical feasibility of designs throughout the process.
- Managed various projects involving wireframing and UI design and development.
- Designed wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual designs for web and mobile applications.
- Developed and designed the company website along with some other product websites.
- Designed a portal for in-house usage to recruit new talent for the company.
- Produced UI styles for various web applications using HTML, SCSS, and Bootstrap 4.
- Created flyers, business cards, banners, and other materials for the company's marketing purposes.
Intern UI/UX Engineer
- Designed an online educational application called Grade5, which Sri Lankan fifth-grade students could use to enhance their skills in preparation for their scholarship.
- Developed the UI styles using HTML, SCSS, and Bootstrap.
- Produced responsive UIs and fixed UI and responsiveness issues.
- Created graphic assets for interface design and marketing.
Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems
University of Colombo School of Computing - Colombo, Sri Lanka
Create a Design System from Scratch in Figma
Identify UX Pain Points with Empathy Maps in Miro
Product Development: Customer Journey Mapping with Miro
Build Inclusive User Personas in Miro
Introduction to Accessible Web Development