Verified Expert in Design
Nassos is a sought-after product designer and design director with 20 years of experience in branding and interface design. He brings human-centered design from concept to validation and information architecture and from user experience to interface design and marketing, managing costs and risks. Nassos' multifaceted work is at the forefront of innovation, balancing design, technology, and digital culture to develop products and services that deliver positive social impact.
Kantan | Productivity tools and a Marketplace for Tradespeople
Mobile Website for Athens International Airport
Mobile Web for Retail Chain Store
Web Design for Kayak Ice Cream
Product Design Lead
- Improved the team's performance and the app's experience with a new scalable design system.
- Scaled and managed the design team to support Kantan's products in three different squads.
- Delivered a POC to expand the business to a marketplace and supported Kantan's expansion nationwide.
- Supported Kantan in growing their weekly active users by 30%.
- Enhanced the brand and communication visual language.
Design Director, UX Consultant, Founder
- Increased the ROI and user acquisition by redesigning the UX of a product that helps analytics professionals and data scientists by offering a universal data engine to access, analyze, and share complex datasets with any tool at planet scale.
- Designed a digital platform that helps patients get their prescriptions remotely and quickly, submit an order to the closest pharmacy, and set up notifications easily to follow the prescription alone or with the help of a family member.
- Served as the UX consultant for the kickstart of a community platform for modern retirees, bringing together members to share in activities and have discussions in a safe and inclusive space.
Product Design Lead & Co-founder
107% Startup Studio by Concentrix
- Designed an app that helps families manage their time during the COVID-19 lockdown, educate family members on the best ways to spend their time, and share ideas with everyone. It's under development, but the interest has been proven via research.
- Created and led the strategy of an app that helped professionals quickly digitize their analog notes and workshop outcomes and manage and export them to the software of their choice, such as Trello or Jira.
- Collaborated with two other co-founders in leading the design and production of products and the R&D for new business ideas for Concentrix, the parent company.
Global Design Director & Head of Brand
Tigerspike (acquired by Concentrix)
- Redesigned the company's brand, including strategy, mission, messaging, visual identity, and communication strategy, and completely re-engineered how the internal designers worked.
- Initiated a new digital products department, as the company was only a service provider until then, starting with big data analysis and visualization software, which became the core of Tigerspike's offering.
- Led and supported global design teams of up to 10 designers, participating in solutions development for major organizations, such as Apple, Emirates, and the United Nations.
Senior Product Designer
- Led designers and project teams, usually split on 70% of UX and 30% of UI, successfully delivering solutions and products for clients, including Lloyds Bank, Halifax, BP, Channel 4, The National Health Service, and Nuffield Health.
- Designed a prototype for VR solutions for architects creating spaces and buildings for children with special needs.
- Inspired and mentored a global team of designers by conducting workshops set up as local presentations, sharing them as videos, or even traveling to share lessons learned from our most recent projects.
- Led a fully digital group and grew it from two to eight designers in one year.
- Collaborated with planners, ATL creative directors, copywriters, and PMs on demanding transmedia storytelling projects.
- Delivered award-winning work for clients like IKEA, Bacardi, Nestle, P&G, Unilever, and FAGE.
Tribal DDB Worldwide
- Joined a small team that kickstarted Tribal DDB in Greece.
- Grew business and a creative team from 2 to 10 designers.
- Delivered award-winning designs for Toyota, Vodafone, Dewar's, AXE, Unilever, and Alpha Bank.
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring