Verified Expert in Design
Natalia is a user experience designer and researcher with over ten years of experience creating business applications. Most of her experience comes from designing many enterprise software and SaaS web applications where Natalia's analytical, design, and user research skills are employed.
Enterprise Data Quality Software
Market Research Studies Database
Legal Documents Collaboration Platform
UX/UI Designer (Contract)
- Designed a validated platform that allows defining and ingesting clinical trials' data from external vendors. The platform then allows scientists and clinical trial managers to analyze data completeness and spot outstanding results.
- Worked in close collaboration with the developers, project team, and end-users.
- Developed a design system used for the whole platform as the only designer on a team of 30+ developers and business team members. Based on that system, I designed six modules and 200+ screens.
UX/UI Designer (Contract)
- Designed a talent marketplace where writers and other creatives can apply for short-term assignment jobs. The site accommodates three different roles. Added a module for online editing and commenting.
- Designed the UX for iOS and web for an online store where one can purchase tailored men's garments. The site included AI-powered measurement-taking.
- Designed the UX and UI of a few iOS applications for personal healthcare, personal finance, marketplace.
UX Team Lead
- Oversaw the design process of ERP SaaS systems that help companies manage their inventory and pricing.
- Worked for world-class leaders in automotive and heavy-duty equipment industries, such as Caterpillar, Harley-Davidson, Daimler Trucks, Volvo, and Claas.
- Led a UI facelift project aiming to refresh the visual design across all company products.
- Reported directly to the director of R&D, providing regular updates to the CEO and running presentations for the whole company and the board of directors.
- Recruited and onboarded a team of five UX designers.
Lead UX Designer
- Led a team of several UX designers, presenting offers to customers, planning, and estimating effort.
- Contributed to the development of tens of different business applications ranging from simple iPhone projects to iPad apps and complex web enterprise systems.
- Applied a user-centered design process, from analysis, requirements refinement, and workshop coordination to user research (interviews and shadowing), ideation, information architecture design, prototyping, usability testing, visual designer briefing.
- Designed applications for scientists working in a pharmaceutical R&D department in San Francisco.
- Co-managed a UX community of practice, running UX training sessions for developers and several other activities promoting UX.
- Worked in agile teams on a daily basis, with UX activities running in sprints.
Certificate in UI Design
Career Foundry - Online
Master of Science Degree in Information Systems
Warsaw School of Economics - Warsaw, Poland
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology
Silesian University - Katowice, Poland
B2 Swedish Language Certificate (Självständig Språkanvändare)