Verified Expert in Design
Nicole is a champion of empowering people and businesses with digital products. As a digital product designer, she has extensive experience transforming complex problems into intuitive and delightful experiences. She bridges the gap between business goals and customer needs by ensuring they are at the forefront of her design solutions. Nicole's background in creative design and her expertise in design and product thinking guarantees excellent quality and lovable product experiences.
Amazon Prime Video
- Released Prime Video on the new Echo Show 15, enabling customers to navigate the app with voice, touch, or remotely.
- Extended Prime Video into the automotive space, providing the capability to watch video content for hundreds of automotive customers.
- Led the end-to-end design strategy and vision for all my projects, defining the customers and their problems and goals, understanding potential growth and opportunities for the business, and strategizing roadmaps to designing the experience.
- Redesigned the sell and offer landing pages for Zillow.com, helping customers to navigate their selling options at Zillow. It generated significant traffic and an increase in request submissions by 16%.
- Recreated the home value and comparable modules on off-market homes, which had a 4.84% increase in user engagement. It helped homeowners track their neighborhood sales, price per square foot, and comparable sales.
- Worked closely with UX researchers, content designers, product managers, engineers, marketing specialists, design system designers, and service designers.
- Contributed to diverse design projects involving visual design, branding, web, and product design.
- Articulated with clients from different industries, from small boutiques to agencies and startups.
- Built the end-to-end experience for Littera Education, designed native app updates for Care, and handled the UI production for Orange You Glad.
- Articulated with the product team and engineers in the Agile and Shape Up frameworks, delivering design and strategy in an iterative and dynamic process and deadline-driven environment.
- Helped define and design the customer vision into product strategies to improve Logikcull's mission. Conducted customer interviews and took responsibility for delivering concepts and experimentations for implementation.
- Redesigned the software and helped build the design system.
- Contributed to the Video Strategy team, handling high-level design strategies and cross-platform designs for TV apps, legacy boxes, web, and mobile apps.
- Collaborated with the VP of design, production designers, researchers, accessibility architects, and content, product, and curation teams.
- Worked on revenue driver projects such as Cloud DVR, Spectrum sports, Olympics experience, and Spectrum Originals.
- Participated in a professional development program for college students.
- Explored effective and sustainable creative solutions for clients and partners.
- Worked on projects to strengthen our collaboration, customer communication, brand strategy, and navigating freelance opportunities.
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Graphic Design
University of Nebraska at Omaha - Omaha, NE, USA