Verified Expert in Design
Rob is a digital designer with over 15 years of experience creating engaging designs in the fields of UI and UX. He has worked in a vast array of sectors, including fintech, medical, health, tourism, renewables, eCommerce, and entertainment. By focusing on user-centered design choices, Rob helps deliver the best results for both the business goals and end-user needs. He has most recently designed an app for a cryptocurrency wallet.
Imperiem Cryptocurrency Wallet App
Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital Trust
Lead UX/UI Designer
- Led the UX/UI design of the website and intranet of a local borough council.
- Oversaw the design for a group of websites for a large UK retailer.
- Led the UX/UI developing a new website on a leading London heart hospital.
- Directed the UI design of the website and intranet of a local district council.
- Supported the creation of the UX and designed the UI for a medical clothing eCommerce website.
- Designed and developed WordPress websites and templates for startups and SMEs, mainly in the health and wellbeing sector.
- Created logos and branding including brand guidelines.
- Developed the UI design for a wealth management application.
- Acted as a design consultant to clients.
- Oversaw the creative output of Creature Digital.
- Designed the logo and visual identity including, uniform and all school equipment for a new school.
Head of Design
- Managed the design output, and design team.
- Produced mobile first responsive web interfaces.
- Pitched design work to clients.
- Sourced and managed third party design firms.
- Established creative direction for Slightly Different.
- Provided quality control over concepts and projects.
Signature Image Consultants
- Created web and graphic design specialising in property agents.
- Designed website layouts for ecommerce clients.
- Designing initial wireframes, concepts and user interfaces for websites in Photoshop.
- Realised final designs in HTML and CSS.
- Designed brand identity and print promotional material for small to medium sized companies.
- Designed the UX/UI for the website and brand guidelines and assets for a large marketing publishing house in London.
- Crafted the UX/UI for a number of websites including for a women's fashion brand and a private school in the UK.
- Developed WordPress websites for SMEs.
- Developed Drupal eCommerce websites.
- Created print designs and branding for SMEs.
- Designed and built newsletter templates for SMEs.
- Crafted Flash animations for websites.
- Designed banner adverts for websites.
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Design Communication
Plymouth College of Art - Plymouth, UK
Higher National Diploma in Photography and Digital Imaging
Truro College - Truro, UK