Brighton, United Kingdom
Toptal Member Since
May 28, 2018
Sara is a British digital strategist and designer specializing in crafting refined user interfaces and engaging user experiences. Sara's background lies in strategic brand and platform design, giving her a solid foundation in turning customer and business requirements into delightful, functional solutions.
Sara is available for hireHire Sara
A Digital Action Platform | Ocean and Save the Planet
Product DesignVideo PlatformsSocial Media PlatformsBrandingVisual DesignEditorial Design+ 17 more
Platform | World-class Chefs to Your Table
BookingSystem UISystem FlowPlatformsUser FlowsUX Strategy+ 12 more
A Luxury Travel Platform Inspiring People Through Sustainable, Concierge Travel Experiences
EditorialsBoutique PublishingTravel DesignUser Interface (UI)Travel & LeisureStrategy+ 3 more
A Travel App To Access Hotel Services Without the Expensive Room Key
TravelWordPress DesignWordPressWeb DesignLuxury IndustryMobile Design+ 19 more
Editorial Sharing Creative and Ethical Business Practices
PublishingBoutique PublishingDigital PublishingCultureEditorial DesignPicture Editors+ 21 more
A Website Promoting a Thriving New Waterside Community in the South East of England
A Collection of Presentations for Various Clients and Needs
Presentation DesignPresentationsPitch DecksStyle GuidesBrand GuidelinesSocial Media Kits+ 12 more
2016 - PRESENT
Co-founder | Creative Director
- Designed a web platform for stories, solutions, and community action to protect the ocean, tackle the climate crisis, and help build a more just, equitable planet.
- Created a digital strategy and experience for an app, unlocking the world's finest hotels' potential, and generating more revenue from luxury spas, pools, meeting rooms, and more.
- Developed the user experience and platform design for a hospitality startup, disrupting high-end, at-home dining for both world-class chefs and diners.
Technologies: MUI (Material UI), Figma, Sketch, FigJam, Adobe, App Design, Platforms, Digital, User Experience (UX), Visual Design, Graphic Design, User Interface (UI), Sitemaps, eCommerce, Usability, Design Strategy, Mobile Design, Design Systems, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Agile, Design Leadership, Prototyping, Travel & Leisure, Hospitality, Branding, Strategy, Value Proposition, Product Design, Web App UX, Leadership, Team Leadership, MVP Design
2015 - 2020
Curate Labs & Magazine
- Defined the art direction and campaign concept for online creative content marketing aimed at luxury travel.
- Designed a platform for a UK-based recording studio, including the website, newsletters, and blog using a CMS.
- Created the information architecture and wireframes for an online educational platform.
- Worked on the editorial design and online reading experience of an online magazine.
- Produced a native Android and iOS UI for a VR historical experience app.
Technologies: Webflow, Readymag Design & Development, Squarespace, Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Presentation Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, User Interface (UI), Sitemaps, Usability, Design Strategy, Mobile Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Prototyping, Hospitality, Branding, Product Design, Leadership, MVP Design
2015 - 2015
- Designed an in-browser editable company presentation deck.
- Defined the creative direction for an energy company's social media campaign.
- Created extensive infographics for the newsroom of a large sports and lifestyle brand.
- Crafted the UI design and led the creative direction of a social media monitoring app built as a progressive web app.
- Defined the UX and UI for a native Android and iOS app for a luxury car company event.
Technologies: Sketch, Webflow, Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Presentation Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, User Interface (UI), Sitemaps, Usability, Mobile Design, Responsive Web Design (RWD), Hospitality, Branding, MVP Design
2012 - 2014
- Created an extensive icon suite for a telecommunications company.
- Completely rebranded a London-based events company, including the digital brand usage and complete guidelines.
- Developed the brand identity for an international-airport-based retailer.
- Designed UI and wayfinding graphics for a London-based shopping center's website.
- Worked on the art direction and photography styling of a boutique hotel.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Presentation Design, Visual Design, Graphic Design, User Interface (UI)
2012 - 2012
Junior Art Director
- Developed the creative direction for graduates and entry-level professionals event at the Royal Opera House in London.
- Created a brand identity for an entrepreneurs-under-30 initiative.
- Defined the brand guidelines for a company that focused on online marketing and web communications.
- Designed the creative content strategy for an event.
- Developed a hand-drawn typographic font for a brand book.
Technologies: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Design, Graphic Design, Branding
2009 - 2011
Bachelor of Arts Degree with Honors in Graphic Design
Kingston University - London, UK