2015 - PRESENT
- Led the design and strategy for the first tele-vet app for pets. It has a 5-star app rating.
- Co-founded a fan experience venture in partnership with two NBA teams: Dallas Mavericks and Phoenix Suns. Launched with 80,000 fans.
- Founded the UX Lab at CBS studios to explore how to re-invent the mobile watching experience.
- Helped lead the design and research efforts for LiveFyre, which was acquired by Adobe.
- Designed the first trace and track consumer experience on blockchain for Proctor & Gamble Tampax.
Technologies: Product Strategy, Branding, UX Prototyping, Product Design, Enterprise Design, Mobile Apps, Figma
2018 - 2019
- Designed the first blockchain app that tracked the lineage of cotton being used in fem-care products at P&G worldwide.
- Led design explorations to track the lineage of high-value artwork for Sotheby's.
- Led branding efforts for supply chain start-up Treum.io.
- Represented the design team around the world at ETH conferences, where we led product workshops for blockchain startups.
- Designed asset management platform for agriculture and pharma industries.
Technologies: Mobile, Rapid Prototyping, Design Research, Production Management, Product Design, Ethereum
2012 - 2013
- Founded the Watch Lab where the team would experiment with new tech and experience design for the CBS streaming apps.
- Redesigned CBS home page and integrated new features including "friend ratings" and "MyCBS."
- Redesigned mobile app experience and led user interviews and QA for the build iterations.
Technologies: Sketch, Adobe