Verified Expert in Design
Simone is an award-winning, hands-on creative and designer with over 12 years digital and advertising agency experience. He combes design, UI/UX, motion design, illustration, and prototyping skills with an integrated creative background to craft well-thought and engaging solutions across every platform.
Workplace by Facebook
Sainsbury's Food Dancing
- Hired as the very first and only communication designer at Facebook London.
Fintech Visual Designer (Ads, Content)
Point (via Toptal)
- Worked in the art direction, design, illustrations, and photography styling for their Facebook ads campaigns.
- Designed and developed all the assets, animations, and landing pages.
- Developed a new illustration style for the brand.
- Worked on a UX project for Google Retail; managed to crack a solution to an ongoing problem that lasted for over a year, in just a month.
- Created the UX, design, and rationale for the global Google Retail assets management system.
Freelance Motion Designer | UI Designer
- Designed all of the rich media and static banners for the new Sainsbury's campaign.
- Took care of all the motion design, animations, and GIF creations for the campaign.
- Presented the work and discussed every step of the design process directly with the client.
Digital Creative Director
- Redesigned the agency website and brand guidelines, as well as editing the new showreel.
- Led the art direction for the photography of the Value Retail summer campaign, a luxury retail company with villages all over Europe and China.
- Art directed and oversaw the whole digital-out-of-home (DOOH) campaign for the new 2017 Nike Air Max for JD Sports.
- Designed and art-directed the visual identity for HAT (History of Advertising Trust) 40th-anniversary event.
- Conceptualized, designed, and art directed an internal platform—tracking real-time sentiments (happiness) around the world by applying an algorithm to different social platforms' APIs.
Digital Design Lead
Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Conceptualized and designed a generative identity for Black Sheep Studios and BBH Live; using real-time content, based on hot and cold data theories.
- Designed an award-winning, interactive Christmas campaign for a big food retailer (Waitrose).
- Created the design for an interactive fashion tool for the Guardian.
- Designed a microsite for Weetabix's Ultimate Sports Day.
- Redesigned the whole KFC website as well as several social interactive campaigns.
Design Manager | Senior Art Director
- Redesigned and worked on the UX/UI for the whole EE website (a big telephone provider).
- Worked onsite for BT (British Telecom) focusing on the UX as well as UI for their new BT Sport platform, including extensive work for their website.
- Designed several instructional animations for BT's new connected home tools.
Freelance Senior Designer
- Worked on the design and art-direction for Rihanna x Nivea interactive campaign.
Freelance Art Director | Designer
- Designed and art directed an online experience for Toni & Guy.
Freelance Art Director | Senior Designer
- Worked on the design and UI for Heineken Star Player, the first second screen interactive experience (both for desktop and mobile).
Interactive Director | Designer
- Conceptualized, art-directed, and designed an award-winning, interactive experience for Toyota Yaris.
- Art directed and designed a website for BASF.
- Worked on the concept and design for the online, interactive experience for Guinness, Bring it to Life.
Lead Designer | Creative Lead
- Designed an award-winning interactive experience and mini-games for TT Games—the Guinness World Records, the video game.
- Crafted the design and UI of Emma Watson's website.
- Designed the styling and UI for Cadbury's website.
- Worked on the design, UI, and online games for the Royal Marines' website.
Bachelor's Degree in Internet Science
University of Bologna - Bologna, Italy
High School Diploma in Computer Science
ITIS Corni - Modena, Italy