Verified Expert in Design
Stella is a multidisciplinary UX designer with end-to-end product development experience. Currently, she designs user experiences for Peloton's digital members—working across mobile, TV, web, watch, and hardware-connected tablets. Stella has a wide range of professional experience, including working at a design consultancy, a 50-person B2C healthcare startup, IBM Watson (working on B2B enterprise software), and Peloton (a 5,000-person mid-size fitness tech company).
Senior UX Designer
- Took multiple feature launches and implemented them across our mobile, TV, web, and hardware-connected tablet platforms while taking into consideration the constraints of each platform.
- Led cross-functional collaboration efforts with hardware designers, hardware and software developers, product managers, and visual designers to launch hardware-software connected experiences.
- Localized an entire platform from English to German, including, auditing where the translations were breaking in UI and working with translators to make sure the translation made sense culturally.
- Utilized research, design strategy, and execution to design a real-time notification platform for our clients in the heavy equipment rental industry.
- Established and implemented a unified digital experience for managing a customer’s orders, employees, and jobsites.
- Pitched multiple concepts to our clients in the heavy equipment rental industry—taking them through ways to implement digital transformation in currently stagnant and analog industry.
UX Product Designer
- Launched Simplehealth.com, a new service for online birth control prescription renewal service in less than three months.
- Led the design and creative direction efforts around our brand transition from SimpleContacts, an online contact lens prescription renewal service, to SimpleHealth, an online birth control prescription renewal service.
- Worked as the sole product designer on the team—conducting user research and creating low/high-fidelity wireframes, clickable prototypes, and a comprehensive style guide for the responsive web and mobile app.
UX Designer and Researcher
IBM Watson Data Platform
- Implemented and led biweekly evaluative user research sessions.
- Recruited data scientists, conducted user research, created UX/UI designs, and ensured that the design was guided by user feedback before the hand-off to development.
- Collaborated in agile sprints with managers, designers, and developers while aligning business goals with user research, design, and tech feasibility.
- Contributed to platform-wide research to uncover and provide clear personas and archetypes. The projects included Data Science Experience “Canvas” and Watson Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
ArtCenter College of Design - Los Angeles, CA, United States
Exchange Program in Strategy for Product and Service Development
INSEAD MBA Exchange - Singapore