Verified Expert in Design
Design strategist and product person with over seven years of experience in designing various digital products, including enterprise-level fintech and procurement solutions. Tatjana works well with small teams and startup founders to iterate quickly, test early, and deliver fast. Her passion for entrepreneurship inspired her to organize UX Designers Camp, where she further polished her business, marketing, and leadership skills.
Marketplace Web and Mobile App
iOS App UX/UI Design
Mobile App UX/UI Design
UX Design Mentor
- Mentored designers get to the next level in their careers.
- Conducted one-on-one weekly calls with students for detailed project feedback and real-world UX career advice.
- Reviewed project submissions and provided guidance through the capstone project, design sprint, and industry design project.
- Provided students with constructive feedback to help them achieve their goals.
Founder | Product Designer
UX Designers Camp
- Created the branding of UX Designers Camp from scratch: an annual event that provides remote work and education for user experience professionals.
- Performed competition analyses and financial estimations.
- Defined the target audience and unique selling proposition based on detailed research.
- Designed and created a responsive website with the Wix website builder.
- Wrote content for the website and copy for social media promotion.
- Participated in creating a marketing strategy and promotional materials.
- Blogged about the camp to help promote among professional connections.
- Negotiated support from UX communities, partnerships, and sponsorship packages.
- Created a company offer and performed direct sales, both B2B and B2C.
- Increased sales by 40% in 2019 in comparison to 2018.
- Contacted established UX professionals to hold talks and workshops.
- Hired two freelancers to help with organization and promotion.
- Received positive feedback from both participants and speakers.
Vroozi (via Toptal)
- Redesigned their procurement platform that aims to revolutionize B2B eCommerce transactions.
- Translated high-level requirements into interaction flows and intuitive user interfaces.
- Collaborated and communicated with project managers, clients, and other teammates via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Designed and tested procurement digital product solution while using data to inform and iterate on product concepts.
- Conducted user research to gain insights into how the product is used and how current projects are performing.
- Contributed to the product strategy by distilling and presenting findings from research.
Design Team Lead
- Led redesign of Broker IQ: a CRM tool specifically designed for finance, allowing clients to acquire, convert, retain and monetize.
- Conducted user interviews and usability testing remotely with existing clients.
- Created user and buying personas with the design team, product owner and sales.
- Managed Broker IQ’s first design team in Belgrade remotely from Finland.
- Built design processes together with members of the design team with constant iterations and improvements based on team dynamics and business goals.
- Defined OKRs for design team members and reported on their progress.
- Worked in a fast-paced, collaborative environment close to CEO, development, project management, and customer support.
Product Designer | Product Manager
- Managed the full product development life cycle from analysis to testing and iterations.
- Promoted an agile working environment and performed the lean UX method with the team when we needed to make a pivot.
- Conducted early-stage research and executed the pilot app to validate the idea.
- Implemented, validated, and iterated low-fidelity and high-fidelity wireframes.
- Sketched and wireframed the whole interfaces starting with the mobile view.
- Built interactive prototype with InVision and tested with potential users.
- Gathered user feedback and analytics on usage to improve the product.
- Negotiated first partnerships and convinced around 20 potential clients to use the beta version of the product.
- Took the initiative to provide input and feedback in the company organizational structure.
- Helped with strategic planning of how the company would continue to develop its people, services, and communication with clients.
- Organized the first remote work for a whole company in Barcelona and established a new annual perk for all employees, their partners, and kids.
UX Designer | Product Designer
- Designed a wide range of web and mobile applications for clients.
- Conducted competition analyses and user research to make data-based design decisions and discuss business goals with clients.
- Created user personas and user journeys for brainstorming sessions.
- Created user flows and user stories to discuss solutions with developers.
- Built interactive prototypes to perform usability testing.
- Iterated solutions when necessary based on comments from clients or data analyzed from user testing sessions.
Digital Marketing Manager | Junior UX Designer
- Established a company brand and web presence from scratch.
- Created a marketing strategy for an in-house PM tool needed for an investment pitch.
- Redesigned in-house PM tool interface to make it responsive.
- Designed an iOS alarm application that has been featured by the App Store as The New App We Love in more than 20 countries all over the world.
- Created and performed a marketing strategy for user acquisition and retention.
Visual Designer | Graphic Designer
Association for the Promotion of Entrepreneurship "Zivojin Misic"
- Defined the visual identity for the association and its activities.
- Designed logos, brochures, posters, and websites.
- Helped the manager in defining the concept of the association and its activities.
Advisory Board Member
- Provided financial and strategic advising to the executive board of the organization.
- Advised on the internal and external communication.
- Overviewed the performance of the executive committee and provided feedback.
- Developed members by holding training in the field of public relations.
Faculty of Architecture, University of Belgrade
- Helped students develop their projects to gain necessary knowledge about architectural constructions.
- Assisted the professor who leads the studio with performance reviews and ratings;.
- Prepared presentations and additional learning material for classes.
International Intern at Architectural Office in New York
di Domenico + Partners, LLP
- Worked on design projects of educational objects as a member of the SCA (School Construction Authority) team.
- Researched about design regulations in the US and helped with documentation.
- Prepared field, scope, feasibility, and SHPO reports.
- Produced base plans, set up proposed work, reviewed alchemy drawings.
Public Relations Responsible
- Participated in strategic planning and execution as a member of the executive board.
- Kept track of the overall activities of the organization of more than 150 members.
- Led marketing team and ran marketing workshops.
- Founded publications team responsible for the design of promotional materials.
- Led the creation of the marketing strategy and promotional materials.
- Contacted media representatives to help promote organization events and initiatives.
- Held speeches and presentations in front of partners and media representatives.
- Communicated between organization, companies, universities, and media.
Master of Architecture Degree in Architecture
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia
Bachelor of Architecture Degree in Architecture
University of Belgrade - Belgrade, Serbia