Verified Expert in Design
Tracy is a visual designer with nearly 10 years of professional experience and a passion for digital design, branding, and illustration. She has worked with major clients such as Radio Canada, Turner International, and The Weather Channel. When she’s not working at her computer, you can find her at her sketchbook.
- Designed the visual UI for video streaming apps on multiple form factors—mobile, tablet, and TV.
- Worked on apps released across multiple platforms such as IOS, Android, Roku, Amazon Fire, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- Designed an interactive journey map highlighting the company's process for a typical client project.
- Led the art direction and visual design for a popular news and weather video app.
- Collaborated with project managers, developers, UX designers, motion designers, and client stakeholders on multiple projects.
Experiential Graphic Designer
- Led the graphic art direction for multiple museum exhibit designs including wordmark and logo designs, colors, typography, and brand guidelines.
- Designed an app for a WW2 exhibit at a large Canadian museum that allowed users to explore more information and photographs of artifacts in the exhibit.
- Led the design of interactive products for a WW2 exhibit such as interactive digital labels.
- Created multiple style guide templates for museum exhibits.
- Developed guideline documents to showcase best practices in museum exhibit design.
- Led the design of a new brand identity for a design agency including the logo, typography, style guide, colors, and website.
- Created the visual design for the company website.
- Led the design of a new brand identity for a local business including a logo, colors, typography, style guide, and responsive website.
- Collaborated with clients, project managers, and developers.
- Led the art direction of multiple responsive website designs for clients.
- Designed annual reports and other branded collateral for large international nonprofit clients such as Amnesty International.
- Created the logo and branding for multiple Canadian associations.
- Spearheaded the art direction for responsive website designs for multiple Canadian associations.
- Led the design for a responsive website for the agency.
- Illustrated designs for posters and other printed collateral for many clients.
Bachelor's Degree in Design
Ontario College of Art and Design - Toronto, Canada