Verified Expert in Design
Vitali has over four years of expertise in building complex solutions for $100+ million markets. His most recent experience is as the head of design at Jones, an insurance and proptech startup based in New York, that recently raised an $8 million investment round led by WeWork, 500 Startups, and JLL. To date, Vitali has delivered over 200 state-of-the-art design solutions to help startups bring products from zero to one.
Head of Design
- Collected and analyzed data with the team and performed UX research, including conduction of surveys, understanding of the team's roadmap vision, and market requirements.
- Defined user persona, created the information architecture, and built low-fidelity wireframes for internal use.
- Contributed to product presentation to the management.
- Designed a minimal valuable version of the iOS application for testing.
- Conducted A/B testing both for product and marketing actives. Increased the conversion through all major sales pipelines, including landing pages, email, and product network effects.
- Created new wireframes based on focus group feedback and investors' feedback.
- Designed high-fidelity prototypes for the final MVP product.
Senior Product Designer
- Finished over 30 successful projects in different areas including healthcare, martech, fintech, social, and multiple SaaS solutions for proptech and insurtech.
- Build a brand identity, brand strategy, and brand books.
- Designed applications and features based on customers' data. Built user journeys and user stories.
Lead Product Designer
- Oversaw all parts of the project ranging from market analysis to branding.
- Researched personas and user stories, information architecture, use cases, and user flow definition.
- Built +50 high fidelity wireframes as part of my role.
- Created visual design for all parts of the system, including consumer app and admin infrastructure.
- Communicated with front-end and back-end developers, providing technical requirements.