Vittoria Di Giusto
Verified Expert in Design
Vittoria is a creative designer with over a decade of experience in different industries and roles, from graphic design, branding, and marketing to UI/UX, product design, and art direction. Vittoria's achievements as a designer, illustrator, and art director across different industries, such as advertising, beauty and fashion, finance, and education, are rooted in constant and growing curiosity about the world, people, technology, and the arts.
Alter Native Music Festival
Dizz Loyalty App Relaunch
Digital Design Manager
- Oversaw and guided my team members' day-to-day tasks.
- Developed a strategic approach to art direction and created criteria for content and visuals within our community pages.
- Crafted a new organizational setup for the visual team while building a career path from scratch.
- Helped multiple clients develop their brand identity from scratch and across channels, including any digital or printed product design application.
- Managed various projects and client requirements while continuously mastering new skills.
- Built my UI/UX design expertise and significantly expanded my research methodologies.
Head of Design
Web International Services
- Grew a small team of equally experienced designers to a thriving multi-layer organization split into UX and visual units.
- Initiated a data-driven approach for the scrum teams by introducing a UX research hub. This process included defining its initiative roadmap and creating the entire process from scratch.
- Educated other departments on the business value of design through workshops and talks to eliminate the perception of our business as a feature factory.
- Established the much-needed rebrand of the company's outdated and generic identity working closely with copywriters. The result was a fresh and original brand with all applications.
- Created a new, efficient process for artwork creation and mockup production from scratch, directing the clothing and bags and promotional products lines of business.
- Collaborated with the creative director, pushing toward a new art direction concept to create imagery alignment and consistency across markets and cultural contexts, with inclusive and diverse casting, props, backdrops, and styling.
- Built a necessary bridge between the art direction side of the business and the UX department, focused on the users' needs and continuously sharing and initiating improvements following direct feedback and insights.
- Created catalogs, campaigns, and daily sales visuals as the sole designer of the Joss and Main brand in the EU.
- Developed a new process to facilitate the visual requests to match flash sales collections in constant collaboration with buyers.
- Worked on multiple Wayfair campaigns across EU markets for digital and printed formats.
EC English Language Centers
- Facilitated and supported the partnerships and performance of the sales team with innovative and market-relevant graphic assets, such as print, merch, digital campaigns, booklets, and more.
- Designed extensive catalogs that displayed all the available opportunities for English language school packages, locations, and experiences across different markets.
- Developed the brand merchandising and applications within the interior design of the schools for different locations around the world.
Master's Degree in Art Direction
LaBasad, Barcelona School of Arts & Design (Online) - Barcelona, Spain
Postgraduate Degree in Creativity in Art Direction
Seeway (Acquired by LCI Barcelona) - Barcelona, Spain
Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design
Idep Barcelona - Barcelona, Spain
Secondary School Diploma in Fine Arts
Liceo Artistico Sello - Udine, Italy
Vocational Degree in Press and Pre-press
Civiform Vocational Training Centre - Cividale, Italy
Python Foundations Course
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring