Boston, MA, United States
Member since September 27, 2018
Yael has over a decade of product design and strategy experience leading large-scale design initiatives across the globe. Her strong background in computer science and human-computer interaction as well as her extensive knowledge of design thinking, web accessibility standards & guidelines, and current competitive trends in UI/UX design help her deliver intuitive, highly targeted and user battle-tested design solutions to her discerning clients.
- Principal UI/UX Designer2011 - PRESENTE8 Labs
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Abstract, Zeplin, Framer, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Conceived, managed, and led project designs from start to finish, creating intuitive and engaging design solutions for mobile and desktop applications for a large financial management institution.
- Initiated and managed usability research and testing processes, creating interactive prototypes, moderation guides and testing scenarios for usability studies of key eCommerce platform.
- Conducted a comprehensive site audit of financial management platform, compiling findings into “quick wins” assessment and strategically broke down the functionality into a highly scalable MVP solution that iteratively built toward a full site redesign.
- Successfully drove and indoctrinated comprehensive agile methodologies within a historical waterfall development environment for a large government organization.
- Established and evangelized global UI/UX standards and best practices across a large government organization.
- Senior User Experience Design Lead2009 - 2011Monster, Inc.
Technologies: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Led the UX process development and organizational strategy by creating an extensive UI pattern library with reusable templates and stencils using OmniGraffle and Photoshop.
- Spearheaded the complete user experience overhaul of Monster’s $300 million flagship product line, resulting in a conversion increase of over 15% for the products’ bundled sales.
- Led the redesign of a key enterprise product line that resulted in an 18% user retention rate increase.
- Created a robust cloud API for the next generation $150 million product suite that provides talent analytics and customized reporting to Monster’s enterprise customers.
- Guided multidisciplinary teams across a variety of diverse projects, providing support from concept definition to execution of product vision.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science with a minor in Human Computer Interaction2003 - 2006Brandeis University - Boston, MA, USA
- Human Computer InteractionJUNE 2010 - PRESENTAdaptive Path
- Computer ScienceMAY 2000 - PRESENTChubb Institute