Zille Sophie Bostinius
Verified Expert in Design
Zille is a multidisciplinary creative art director and designer. She has almost ten years of industry experience working with both on and offline visual communication and design. She is ambitious and passionate about everything creative—especially branding, compositions, typography, trends, materials, and UX/UI. Zille is also easy to get along with and loves good vibes and good people.
Senior Art Director | Designer | Design Manager
- Managed a team of three designers.
- Handled and was responsible for the creative lead design (visual identity, branding, UI/UX, packaging, marketing).
- Oversaw the project and production management, team management, and the final results of every project.
- Created a nice and productive team atmosphere.
- Worked closely together with some of the best UX architects and UI designers in Denmark.
- Worked as a member of an award-winning team.
- Created interface designs, visual designs/identities, advertising, and graphic designs.
- Managed production and internal communications.
- Worked on many projects on my own.
- Worked very closely with the design director on bigger projects.
- Created UI/UX designs, print designs & productions, visual identities, and branding.
- Managed creative-side of the project from concept to final execution.
Art Direction | Design Intern
- Worked closely together with art directors in the creation of original artwork, designs, and campaigns for clients such as Volkswagen and Bosch.
Diploma in Art Direction
Mastered - London, UK
Diploma in Media Graphic Design
Copenhagen Technical College - Copenhagen, Denmark