Senior Associate2016 - 2020Vantage Point Advisors
Focus areas: Tax Planning, Purchase Price Allocation, Transaction Modeling, Cash Flow Modeling, Revenue Modeling, Financial Modeling, M&A Modeling, Private Company Valuation, Financial Reporting, Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Liability Valuations, Asset Valuation, Equity Valuation, Valuation Multiples, DCF Valuation, Certified Valuation Analyst, 409A Valuation, Valuation Modeling, Valuation Analysis, Valuation
- Built dynamic financial models in Excel that combined multiple input scenarios for companies in various industries and stages of growth, from pre-revenue to public companies.
- Evaluated privately held common (IRC 409A) and preferred stock by using Black-Scholes option pricing model.
- Analyzed convertible notes, warrants, preferred stock and their liquidation, conversion, participation, and dividend rights.
- Performed purchase price allocation projects (ASC 805) including intellectual property, assembled workforce, non-compete agreements, trade names, trademarks, trade secrets, and customer relationships valuations.
- Became proficient in excess earnings, weighted average return on assets (“WARA”), with and without, replacement cost, and relief from royalty methods.
- Produced business valuation reports containing general economic conditions, industry reports, and financial and valuation analysis.
Consultant2014 - 2016Altus Group (former PricewaterhouseCoopers Valuations)
Focus areas: Valuation Modeling, Valuation Analysis, Valuation, REITs, Financial Advisory, Finance, Real Estate
- Performed over $2 billion worth of commercial real estate valuations for institutional clients on a monthly basis.
- Conducted complex debt valuations for institutional clients on 100+ investments using the fundamental (DCF) valuation approach (average size of $10 million).
- Performed M&A due diligence on a $23 billion real estate acquisition involving Blackstone and GE Capital. The research focused on lessees' credit ratings and their default probabilities.
- Optimized the monthly reporting by building dynamic Excel valuation models. This lowered the amount of time to refresh the models and doubled the monthly valuation volume.
- Estimated operating and capital budgets based on historical expenses and market comparables.
Associate, Private Equity Acquisitions2014 - 2014RH Capital Partners
Focus areas: Private Equity
- Developed comprehensive private equity valuation models in Excel.
- Performed acquisitions analyses for over $500 million in potential opportunities in real estate, entertainment, and technology sectors.
- Created company's pitch books which helped to attract new equity partners.
- Participated in investor interviews and presented research to the investment committee, adding over $100 million worth of acquisitions.
- Identified three potential investment opportunities in excess of $30 million each by performing thorough market research including analyzing macroeconomic trends, evaluating business plans and legal documents, and analyzing debt and equity.
- Worked on bringing Formula 1 to the Las Vegas Strip; built original financial return models for the project.