Verified Expert in Product Management
Bahadir is an experienced product manager with a demonstrated history of working in the supply chain, eCommerce, SaaS, digital wallets, and payments. He founded a supply chain SaaS startup and directly impacted $100M GMV in direct-to-consumer space. Bahadir is ready to jump into a role to help clients build their product organization, processes, and strategy. He is a skilled recruiter in the product space and has built product organizations from scratch.
CEO and Product Manager
Fabrikator Information Technologies
- Started an innovative supply chain tech company disrupting the DTC tech space.
- Raised seed investment from top investors in Europe.
- Conducted hundreds of user interviews and led the product team to build a fantastic product in a new software category.
- Amassed the data, analyzed it, and wrote up reports summarizing the data and the conclusions drawn.
- Helped DTC eCommerce companies globally with our software and led more than $150M gross merchandise volume annually.
- Developed content while always keeping in mind the SEO.
Sr. Product Manager
- Led the AI-based taste profile project for increasing NPS.
- Innovated a failed payment recovery workflow and increased revenue by multiples.
- Oversaw the back-end, front-end, and mobile teams' backlog successfully.
Head of Product
LIQID Investments GmbH
- Built strongly connected but autonomous teams at LIQID.
- Conducted dozens of interviews to hire the perfect fit for our organization; designed the hiring funnel from zero to one.
- Introduced Scrum to the whole company and trained engineers and stakeholders to operate in a proper Scrum framework.
- Conducted various types of end-to-end UATs to ensure quality, including bug reporting.
- Grew the team to three members and onboarded each to thrive in product development and the organization; also oversaw their career development.
- Worked with stakeholders from various backgrounds and departments as an inseparable part of the product management role; the most challenging stakeholder management was over operations and financial product domains.
- Led big projects end-to-end at LIQID, starting from ideation and design to developing and marketing specific features or products.
- Incorporated the game-changer design thinking approach to LIQID; this included conducting three design sprints, which resulted in new key features and product offerings.
- Valued data and treated it as my North Star guiding my way; relied heavily on web and product analytics reporting to inform my work.
- Treated financial products as being fundamentally different from other retail products, taking into consideration the monetary risks, compliance, and confusing laws.
Senior Product Manager
ING Bank Turkey
- Developed mobile software and shaped the marketing to go along with it.
- Generated user stories.
- Implemented Scrum team management.
- Took product ownership.
- Reported to the executive management.
- Held design sprints.
- Tested the UX/UI.
- Worked with mobile analytics.
- Created offline and online marketing campaign strategies.
- Managed offline sponsored events.
- Ensured compliance.
- Conducted competitor and market analyses.
Istanbul Tour Studio
- Designed user journeys.
- Shaped content marketing.
- Built up communities.
- Wrote profit-&-loss reports.
- Worked in accounting.
- Managed partnerships and ensured that the relationships thrived.
- Implemented G Suite administration.
- Oversaw the digitalization processes.
- Worked on B2C sales and provided customer care.
- Recruited and fufilled hiring needs.
Business Analytics Specialist
- Built prediction models.
- Conducted market research.
- Worked with SAS Enterprise.
- Mined text.
- Gave management presentations.
ParaMara | Digital Wallethttp://paramara.com.tr
Led product development for two years and doubled the customer base of ING Bank's first digital wallet, ParaMara.
Fabrikatör.io | SaaS for SMEshttp://fabrikator.io
Built a product and company with a strong proposition in less than six months and still maintaining sustainable growth today.
It is a SaaS product running on the cloud and ready to use within a minute, even for non-digital businesses. Today our startup is growing with a solid customer base, most of them are subscribed for a year in advance and we keep improving the experience and our core offerings.
Istanbul Tour Studio | Online Travel Agencyhttp://istanbultourstudio.com
Led the digital transformation of the company and increased the internal efficiency together with financial success.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems
Bogazici University - Istanbul, Turkey
Spent a Year Studying as an Exchange Student in Management Information Systems
North Central College - Naperville, IL, USA