CEO and Product Manager2017 - PRESENTFabrikator Information Technologies
- Started an innovative supply chain tech company disrupting the DTC tech space.
- Raised seed investment from top investors in Europe.
- Conducted hundreds of user interviews and led the product team to build a fantastic product in a new software category.
- Amassed the data, analyzed it, and wrote up reports summarizing the data and the conclusions drawn.
- Helped DTC eCommerce companies globally with our software and led more than $150M gross merchandise volume annually.
- Developed content while always keeping in mind the SEO.
Sr. Product Manager2020 - 2021Marley Spoon
- Led the AI-based taste profile project for increasing NPS.
- Innovated a failed payment recovery workflow and increased revenue by multiples.
- Oversaw the back-end, front-end, and mobile teams' backlog successfully.
Head of Product2018 - 2020LIQID Investments GmbH
- Built strongly connected but autonomous teams at LIQID.
- Conducted dozens of interviews to hire the perfect fit for our organization; designed the hiring funnel from zero to one.
- Introduced Scrum to the whole company and trained engineers and stakeholders to operate in a proper Scrum framework.
- Conducted various types of end-to-end UATs to ensure quality, including bug reporting.
- Grew the team to three members and onboarded each to thrive in product development and the organization; also oversaw their career development.
- Worked with stakeholders from various backgrounds and departments as an inseparable part of the product management role; the most challenging stakeholder management was over operations and financial product domains.
- Led big projects end-to-end at LIQID, starting from ideation and design to developing and marketing specific features or products.
- Incorporated the game-changer design thinking approach to LIQID; this included conducting three design sprints, which resulted in new key features and product offerings.
- Valued data and treated it as my North Star guiding my way; relied heavily on web and product analytics reporting to inform my work.
- Treated financial products as being fundamentally different from other retail products, taking into consideration the monetary risks, compliance, and confusing laws.
Senior Product Manager2016 - 2018ING Bank Turkey
- Developed mobile software and shaped the marketing to go along with it.
- Generated user stories.
- Implemented Scrum team management.
- Took product ownership.
- Reported to the executive management.
- Held design sprints.
- Tested the UX/UI.
- Worked with mobile analytics.
- Created offline and online marketing campaign strategies.
- Managed offline sponsored events.
- Ensured compliance.
- Conducted competitor and market analyses.
Project Coordinator2015 - 2016Istanbul Tour Studio
- Designed user journeys.
- Shaped content marketing.
- Built up communities.
- Wrote profit-&-loss reports.
- Worked in accounting.
- Managed partnerships and ensured that the relationships thrived.
- Implemented G Suite administration.
- Oversaw the digitalization processes.
- Worked on B2C sales and provided customer care.
- Recruited and fufilled hiring needs.
Business Analytics Specialist2014 - 2015Turkcell
- Built prediction models.
- Conducted market research.
- Worked with SAS Enterprise.
- Mined text.
- Gave management presentations.