SVP Product2018 - 2020Project XEN
- Managed and was responsible for the overall product, architecture, epic/user story creation, work backlog, agile and sprint planning, roadmap, and delivery.
- Performed face-to-face customer interaction and requirements elicitation to inform user stories and agile planning.
- Implemented complexity mapping across domains of procurement, supply chain, manufacturing, and finance.
- Developed a full go-to-market plan, forecasts, and project team management to engage with channel sales teams.
- Created a platform strategy, structuring value units for both suppliers and buyers.
- Led discussions with major automotive OEM and tier 1 suppliers to gain support and a roadmap for simulations and orders.
- Worked closely with founders to build a seed-funding ready pitch deck, financial plan, and MVP plan.
Launch Product Manager2018 - 2019Dynamical Systems Research
- Supported entrepreneurs and business leaders to create "startup" software projects to solve business issues and enable new business models.
- Developed a complete launch and go-to-market plan with detailed product planning from MVP and beyond.
- Transitioned the AiPEX’s AI tennis app with a virtual umpire from a spatial protocol to a computer vision approach using an iPhone camera and onboard inference.
- Created a working and demonstrable prototype in two weeks (AiPEX).
- Built a full pitch deck, competitive positioning, funding planning, and product roadmap (AiPEX).
- Devised an end-to-end competitive approach that was focused on candidates rather than recruiters due to a competitive market as well as the career compass concept for ABLE Talent, a diversity recruitment app.
- Generated the full go-to-market plan, technical feasibility, product roadmap, and UI prototypes (ABLE Talent).
- Conducted enterprise client interviews and provided customer training (ABLE Talent).
- Analyzed the discount frequency at leading supermarkets for Nomad plc.
- Supervised a team of machine learning researchers to analyze the take-rate data for discounted products to inform better discount cadence and timing (Nomda plc).
Digital Purchasing Specialist2017 - 2018JAGUAR LAND ROVER
- Performed a purchasing/procurement digitalization feasibility study on complex production purchasing for an automotive organization. This included cross-functional stakeholder mapping and a value chain analysis including agile planning.
- Conducted end-to-end research on the business requirements, design, technical feasibility, and a lean-launch plan. Enhanced the bill of material (of a supply chain optimization process) by minimizing the complexity of scheduling.
- Held user interviews for UI/UX planning and implemented a BPM analysis for complex system interactions including computer vision, (OCR/RPA), email-flow, one-touch comply and reporting.
- Created a backlog creation using epic, story, and task methods and combined agile/waterfall planning.
- Developed a platform-transforming business model for a procurement purchasing platform.
- Leveraged the latest understanding of platform business models to apply to a large legacy automotive organization, interacting with suppliers and working on legacy processes and current BAU (business as usual) purchasing projects.
- Composed the architecture, design, and development roadmap for a complex purchasing platform.
- Implemented a web-based platform approach on the Angular front end and the Firebase back end for rapid development and iteration.
- Performed a JIT manufacturing and supply chain optimization analysis by mapping with the current best-in-class, mathematical approaches to optimization, including multi-agent optimization.
- Facilitated detailed senior stakeholder communication to explain complex digitalization methods to supplant existing tried and tested legacy processes.
Senior Buyer Research Autonomy and Artificial Intelligence2016 - 2017JAGUAR LAND ROVER
- Established a cross-functional artificial intelligence forum working group. This included leading the training of 150 senior engineers and four AI work streams across the vehicle manufacturing operations and business innovation.
- Supported multiple engineering partner relationships with university, research, and business collaborations, including competitive advice, technical maturity, contract negotiation, and internal stakeholder alignment between research and production.
- Assisted the completion of a complex government-funded collaboration to showcase self-driving, working with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Completed a full value chain analysis of autonomy provision while using independent feedback provided from engineering and manufacturing.
- Served as a supplier liaison for autonomy, compute (GPU/FPGA/ASIC), vision (camera, lidar, UV, high dynamic range) CAM-control, mapping, and simulated environments using Unreal gaming engine technology.
- Set up the communication between research and InMotion Venture (internal venture) collaboration to identify investment opportunities and co-management.
- Bought a ground-breaking single electrical hypervisor initiative for vehicle ECU/domain controllers to meet the functional safety of ISO26262/ASIL D standards.
General Partner2011 - 2016Euro Accelerator
- Developed an "NOA award-winning" solution for the scrap metal industry www.metalcashcard.com to aid industry to satisfy new regulations in cashless payments. In use by the second-largest shredder in the UK.
- Combined a bespoke mobile unit, with full mobile KYC, prepaid Visa card, six-to-six back office provision.
- Pioneered "Authentication by Selfie," a first in the industry with live deployment.
- Made innovative use of outsourced supplier model to satisfy regulatory requirements. It was fully bootstrapped and used 3D printing for prototyping.
- Enabled gold as currency via card technology for Bullioncard.
- Ran a full analysis from gold bullion holding to prepaid card provisioning (Bullioncard).
- Built an augmented reality (AR) tool to visually convert currency using a phone camera in real time (client: CurrencyLens); this included live currency conversion using XE.com.
- Created the product plan, pitch deck, and MVP planning for standalone identification and authentication using industry standard KYC procedures from a mobile phone for Ascertme.
- Structured the processes for Henfield Energy. This included a waste tire-to-fuel oil using pyrolysis, business planning, site identification, supply chain mapping, and deal structuring.
- Researched and chose prepaid card and remittance technologies for 37 countries for World United. This included scoping, forecasting, architecture, and planning.
- Liaising with multiple prepaid providers and processors and scheme card providers for World United.
Owner2009 - 2011EMNOON
- Chose the pre-patent technology stack.
- Designed, scoped, and defined the delivery plan. This included patent and trademark drafting and filing.
- Created an innovative leasing provision based on a rental model for ILC. This included a finance provider liaison, documentation, and deal sourcing.
- Established the drug delivery process starting from the dispensary for pCentrum (pharmaceutical technology company). This included logistics, the UI/UX design for the MVP, and product planning.
- Delivered for Steadify a type of anti-shaking technology for phone camera apps.
- Handled for Bioisys (biometric time attendance) the business creation, deal sourcing, leasing, and provisioning.
Interim CEO2006 - 2008FingerPIN PLC
- Worked for a startup biometric security business focused on selling to commercial, financial, and retail sectors.
- Raised £1 million to take the business to the pre-private listing status within a year. Spearheaded the process of flotation up to a private listing.
- Developed brand awareness and created technical, product, marketing, and sales strategies. Grew the technical, sales, and operations teams.
- Built a significant channel base which led to several large opportunities (UK Post Office, Poste Italiane, SBI, and more.).
- Delivered two software products and built a technology platform to leverage business sales and marketing model.
- Created a software design which instigated a recurring revenue model critical to the business and multiplier.
- Fostered excellent relationships with channel partners including CA, ActivIdentity, Wavesys (DELL), BioScrypt (HP), and Mastercard. Maintained ongoing relationships with System Integrators Accenture, BT Labs, and LogicaCMG.
- Developed a highly innovative multitier business strategy favorable to the public market with the business designed to deliver high growth.
Owner2001 - 2007Boss Synergy Ltd
- Founded a multifaceted small business, ranging from IT consultancy, graphic design to 3D virtual visualization.
- Sponsored a swimming pool design competition for the UK (SPATA 2003). 110+ sites were visited to create spherical 3D photos using Stitcher.
- Designed and licensed a solution for the swimming pool industry integrating 3D VR, calculation, and eCommerce.
- Worked on an innovative six-stage water purification system for EnviroTech Investment.
Business Development Director2003 - 2006Senselect Ltd
- Worked for a highly innovative startup biometric security business, focused on government and high security.
- Raised £1million seed capital over two years.
- Communicated new concepts to different audiences of stakeholders.
- Strategically developed the business to position for eBorders security and ID card projects worldwide.
- Worked with large system integrators T-SYS, Fujitsu, Qinetic, and G4S.
- Presented to CESG and GCHQ UK Security Services.