Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTmyChoice Technologies
- Designed, built, tested, and shipped a .NET Core framework, full-stack code solution for my client, a long-term care solutions provider for senior adults. The app produced an employee badge with photo upload, image processing, storage and print.
- Designed a C# code solution for electronic data interchange file processing to provide billing information to Pennsylvania Medicaid for a long-term care solutions provider for senior adults.
- Facilitated a migration plan from Box Cloud to Microsoft for South Carolina Infant Mental Health Association, a small healthcare, non-profit company.
Technical Product Manager2018 - 2020Benefitfocus
- Improved the platform infrastructure, security, scalability, performance, and engineering velocity enablement to ensure the platform’s consistency in delivering contracts to all consumers.
- Delivered outcomes backed by research and data, conducted hypothesis testing, created a product strategy, prioritized roadmap objectives, and groomed backlogs while supporting cross-functionally and directly managing the engineering scrum teams.
- Worked closely with engineering, architecture, security, DevOps, customer support, Benefitfocus leadership, and customers to execute and adapt platform product strategy to market needs.
SVP | Senior Systems Software QA Manager2015 - 2017Bank of America
- Supervised 47 onshore/offshore test engineers in the implementation of Workday HCM (a pay-and-benefits system) for a 3-year implementation.
- Supported an HR and marketing data warehouse, global initiatives, enhancements, and production testing for over 300 internal and external applications.
- Defined the ETL requirements (inbound) and managed the testing for Workday inbound/outbound integrations.
- Managed the testing for 150+ Workday HCMs (a cloud-based human resource management software system that unifies a wide range of HR functionality into a single system), end-to-end integrations, and data conversions.
SVP | Senior Operational Risk Manager2014 - 2015Bank of America
- Supported the operational risk management of emerging risks and associated controls for over 300 internal and external HR and marketing applications, while managing a team of seven associates.
- Monitored, identified, and analyzed portfolio risks; managed assessment activity, workflow, and reporting for senior leadership and stakeholders; coordinated submission and review of audit issues; ensured regulatory and compliance standards.
- Facilitated Linux script testing of over 100 servers for the Heartbleed cybersecurity bug, working in conjunction with Bank of America's Global Information Security.
SVP | Senior Service Delivery Manager2006 - 2014Bank of America
- Managed the improvements to tactical and strategic outcomes in information security compliance, continuous monitoring, architecture (roadmap), and disaster recovery for more than 300 applications in HR and marketing lines of business.
- Provided a roadmap and strategy to improve the stability of the HR and marketing application base through administration of a $2-million program infrastructure upgrade and execution plan (including data center strategy and disaster recovery plan).
- Implemented continuous improvement monitoring for the HR and marketing lines of business; increased efficiency through the introduction of a service upgrade for the platform; grew participation on the platform by 80% for more than 200 applications.