Senior Product and Programme Manager2018 - PRESENTUnicornFuel.io (Self-employed consultant)
- Collaborated with Toptal and direct clients to perfect their product strategy, go-to-market plans, improve conversions, and understand their users.
- Created and optimised Shopify websites for multiple startups and fast-growth companies. This included conversion, strategy, analytics, product selection, integration and setup work.
- Worked with a Toptal enterprise client to analyze their current KPI and reporting framework. New visual reporting tools suitable for senior stakeholders were created. Recommended KPIs to report using the visual framework.
- Worked with a COVID-19 sensitive grocery delivery startup to configure and launch white-label software in less than a week. He was able to scale from a single location in London to covering greater London.
- Contributed to a peer2peer courier startup in stealth mode. Focused on integrating Google Maps to create an efficient flow for the sender, deliverer, and receiver. This included being able to find map locations such as stores and points of interest.
Senior Product/Programme Manager2018 - 2019Just Eat Plc
- Determined strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shaping future product direction.
- Supported the go-to-market strategy with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Gathered data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales, and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems.
- Managed the performance and professional development of a team of product managers and business analysts.
- Created and managed technical roadmaps that are used across the whole business to drive international expansion.
- Managed stakeholder relationship (up to CEO level) to ensure that expectations and removal of barriers that would otherwise impede future success.
Senior Product and Programme Manager2018 - 2018Travelex
- Developed the digital channel strategy across the company using Amplitude & Google Analytics.
- Improved the existing product while creating the new digital offering.
- Managed the digital portfolio globally to create a unified experience.
- Defined the customer experience for new markets & managed market/user research.
- Prioritized partner digital requirements against resource.
- Reduced errors by 50% to bring in line with industry standard.
- Increased profit by 35% across the digital channel.
Head of Operations and Product2017 - 2018HM Mobile Technology
- Developed the concept and creating a brand new product from scratch.
- Created the corporate strategy to maximize the chance of success in the market.
- Developed the financial model of future budget, revenue, and return on investment.
- Communicated progress to non-technical stakeholders.
- Built a functioning app ready to ship in 8 months.
- Hired and managed a cross-functional team.
- Implemented Agile within new team.
Continuous Improvements2016 - 2017World First
- Served as the key point of contact with stakeholders to prioritize projects.
- Managed business change projects.
- Completed value stream and process mapping.
- Assessed risk of compliance and regulation impact on projects.
- Worked closely with developers during the full IT project lifecycle.
- Handled team reporting for board pack.
- Assigned projects to the team after assessing risk and benefit.
- Coordinated the team transition from Business Change to Continuous Improvement.
- Led international efficiencies projects.
- Joint-led JML project; redesigned process and wrote policy documentation.
- Identified savings of over £1,000,000 in my first quarter.
Product Marketing Manager2015 - 2016Givvit
- Managed and delivered projects.
- Communicated with management, technical, and creative teams.
- Analyzed data (advanced Excel skills).
- Managed internal teams and outsourcing.
- Reported directly to C-Level.
- Set and monitoring sales/revenue KPIs.
- Used JIRA to plan and execute sprints.
- Wrote and gave public talks on company culture and happiness for productivity.
- Served in a central role in new product launch.
- Inspired and directed company culture.
- Presented to large corporations.
Head of Digital2014 - 2015Ziferblat
- Coordinated independent and partner events.
- Ran team and project meetings.
- Organized team responsibilities and objectives.
- Oversaw hiring and managed staff.
- Delivered financial reporting.
- Created the London marketing strategy.
- Oversaw implementation of marketing plan.