Founder2019 - PRESENTUnicornFuel.io
- Worked with Toptal and direct clients to perfect their product strategy, go to market plans, improve conversions, and understand their users.
Senior Product/Programme Manager2018 - 2019Just Eat Plc
- Determined strategic product vision and priorities for a feature area, and shaping future product direction.
- Supported the go-to-market strategy with good communication of customer requirements and timelines to stakeholders.
- Gathered data from multiple sources (customer, market analysis, sales, and revenue, etc.) to drive solutions to business problems.
- Managed the performance and professional development of a team of product managers and business analysts.
- Created and managed technical roadmaps that are used across the whole business to drive international expansion.
- Managed stakeholder relationship (up to CEO level) to ensure that expectations and removal of barriers that would otherwise impede future success.
Senior Product and Programme Manager2018 - 2018Travelex
- Developed the digital channel strategy across the company.
- Improved the existing product while creating the new digital offering.
- Managed the digital portfolio globally.
- Managed market research efforts.
- Defined the customer experience for new markets.
- Prioritized partner digital requirements against resource.
- Reduced errors by 50% to bring in line with industry standard.
- Increased profit by 35%.
- Launched into new markets.
Head of Operations and Product2017 - 2018HM Mobile Technology
- Developed the concept and creating a brand new product from scratch.
- Created the corporate strategy to maximize the chance of success in the market.
- Developed the financial model of future budget, revenue, and return on investment.
- Communicated progress to non-technical stakeholders.
- Built a functioning app ready to ship in 8 months.
- Hired and managed a cross-functional team.
- Implemented Agile within new team.
Continuous Improvements2016 - 2017World First
- Served as the key point of contact with stakeholders to prioritize projects.
- Managed business change projects.
- Completed value stream and process mapping.
- Assessed risk of compliance and regulation impact on projects.
- Worked closely with developers during the full IT project lifecycle.
- Handled team reporting for board pack.
- Assigned projects to the team after assessing risk and benefit.
- Coordinated the team transition from Business Change to Continuous Improvement.
- Led international efficiencies projects.
- Joint-led JML project; redesigned process and wrote policy documentation.
- Identified savings of over £1,000,000 in my first quarter.
Product Marketing Manager2015 - 2016Givvit
- Managed and delivered projects.
- Communicated with management, technical, and creative teams.
- Analyzed data (advanced Excel skills).
- Managed internal teams and outsourcing.
- Reported directly to C-Level.
- Set and monitoring sales/revenue KPIs.
- Used JIRA to plan and execute sprints.
- Wrote and gave public talks on company culture and happiness for productivity.
- Served in a central role in new product launch.
- Inspired and directed company culture.
- Presented to large corporations.
Head of Digital2014 - 2015Ziferblat
- Coordinated independent and partner events.
- Ran team and project meetings.
- Organized team responsibilities and objectives.
- Oversaw hiring and managed staff.
- Delivered financial reporting.
- Created the London marketing strategy.
- Oversaw implementation of marketing plan.