Lead Product Manager of Growth and New Products2017 - PRESENTVisible
- Made core contributions to the launch of a new wireless carrier, in the first six months, for a Fortune 20 company.
- Drove product-growth initiatives leveraging innovative acquisition strategies to meet eight-figure revenue goals.
- Established and led a research function supporting product concept testing, customer feedback, usability assessment, and category-leading NPS measurement.
- Spearheaded the marketing technology product functions, including procurement and implementation of CMS, CRM, analytics, mobile communication (in-app/push), A/B testing, and reporting platforms.
- Owned and developed relationships with key industry partners in the music and finance space to drive product direction to grow post-subscription engagement and retention.
- Established, as a critical member, a corporate social responsibility program resulting in the creation of a nonprofit seed incubator and advisor to participant organizations.
Director of Product2013 - 2017GeoPoll
- Built and led global product, operations, and development teams supporting a 24-hour development cycle.
- Oversaw all aspects of the core GeoPoll product including development, quality assurance, marketing, end-user support, operational execution, and the go-to-market process from concept to delivery for SMS, mobile application, and web-based platform supporting 200 million users and 175 million surveys sent in 44 countries.
- Led cross-functional collaboration with all levels of the organization from C suite to director level to expand product portfolio to include media measurement/ratings, survey administration, micro-tasking, retail auditing, out-of-home monitoring, mobile advertising, and data visualization.
- Supported business development efforts to secure key accounts with leading multinational FMCG, telecommunication, and media firms including Coca-Cola, WPP, Colgate, P&G, and Vodafone.
- Deployed to build and lead Nairobi, Kenya office as the second headquarters.
- Led product marketing efforts resulting in 15% growth in mobile application installs week-on-week and 20% growth in commercial conversions per month.
Director of Product2011 - 2013mGive
- Oversaw the end-to-end product development, SLA adherence, and administration of SMS, PSMS, mobile web, IVR, credit card, and client administration system in US, Canada, Haiti, Pakistan, and Cuba.
- Conceived and executed on the go-to-market strategy for all products focusing on cross-functional coordination stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- Scaled product to support over 15 million users, 2+ billion SMS messages, and $62 million in microtransactions and 1,700 nonprofit clients.
- Oversaw additional product lines, including the launch of the first mobile social network in Pakistan (Humari Awaz) and Cuba (ZunZuneo) with material market penetration.
- Developed a mobile money platform in collaboration with mobile network operators, banks, and the American Red Cross for a cash-transfer pilot in Haiti, post-earthquake.
Director of Operations2008 - 2011mGive
- Collaborated with stakeholders to create industry standards for mobile messaging, transactions, and network provisioning processes for the mobile-giving channel.
- Drove the end-to-end implementation of leading US and global direct messaging and billing carrier integrations with SLA creation and adherence.
- Successfully managed multiple disaster response initiatives including the "text HAITI to 90999" initiative where $40 million was raised through PSMS micro-donations for Haitian disaster response.
- Formed and maintained strategic partnerships within the telecommunication and payment space.
Director of Product Marketing2007 - 2008HouseFront
- Oversaw all marketing efforts from digital and traditional advertising to events and PR.
- Launched the industry’s first mobile application with GPS enabled real estate search on BREW handsets.
- Produced standard communications and public relations strategies and procedures resulting in nationally syndicated articles in leading newspapers.
- Conducted strategic business development activities with real estate associations and maintained relationships with leading members of the real estate tech industry.