Product Owner2019 - 2020Entegral
- Defined the vision and direction for the company's flagship SaaS offering.
- Served as a product owner in a team to prioritize the backlog, lead the team through bug fixes, as well as provide roadmap and vision for the future of the product.
- Negotiated a work management process with customer support and the development team maintaining the product they supported.
- Utilized SMART objectives to facilitate measurable outcomes to strive for the development of the product my team worked on.
- Performed user-acceptance testing on all all user stories to assure quality before deploying the work.
- Regularly refined backlog to remove any unnecessary user stories to keep the team focused on the highest business value work.
- Led a development team workshop strategizing how to lift the company's flagship SaaS product to the GCP platform from the legacy architecture it was on.
- Partnered with the scrum master to help the team define the working agreements and definition of done.
- Partnered with Scrum Master to help coach the team to grow into a high-performing team.
- Prioritized product backlog to balance to accommodate technical debt and customer requests.
Agile Project Manager2016 - 2019Johnson Health Tech
- Mediated the relationship between a development team and a key stakeholder to improve trust and constructive communication.
- Provided servant leadership to a scrum team to drive better self organization and growth into a high-performing team.
- Designed and implemented a process for managing a new API integration program alongside a development team.
- Worked with international third-party clients to deliver API integrations on time as agreed in a statement of work.
- Balanced multiple projects while leading teams through the scrum process.
- Coached personnel in the organization how to leverage scrum and agile best practices.
- Built relationships between other engineering departments and my own department to drive better collaboration on software.
- Facilitated requirements gathering workshops with engineers and stakeholders.
- Presented new ideas and approaches about project management to the upper management team.
- Led teams with remote engineers as well as co-located engineers.
Co-op IT Project Manager2015 - 2016Sub Zero Group
- Helped to establish project management documentation best practices in the IT department.
- Contributed to the development of a new process for completing proof-of-concept projects to vet new tools and software for IT.
- Developed mitigation strategies for identified project risks and performed risk analysis identified risks.
- Collaborated with vendors and assured statement of work on contracts was adhered to.
- Utilized Microsoft Project to manage projects, resources, and scope.
Graduate Assistant in Project Management2014 - 2015University of Wisconsin-Platteville Distance Learning Center
- Managed a project that implemented ImageNow software to help the campus transition to a fully digital record-keeping strategy.
- Developed and managed project timelines to deliver the scope on time.
- Communicated with stakeholders and the project team to assure that the project was focused on the correct work at the correct time.
- Leveraged project management best practices to define a business case for a database improvement project.