Verified Expert in Project Management
Jessica specializes in project management and digital marketing and brings over a decade of expertise in the entertainment industry. Recently, she worked in artist management as the digital point of contact for a 7-time Grammy award-winning global superstar. As an agile PM, her expertise ranges from creating high trafficked websites, mobile apps, digital campaigns, creative strategy, social media, content capture, brand management, email marketing, ROI, and engagement.
Digital Services and Artist Management
- Joined team in a newly created role to lead cross-functional and team projects. The HQ is an artist management company overseeing all the day-to-day and business aspects of a 7-time Grammy award winning global superstar country artist.
- Acted as project manager for a mobile app, fit52 and led the team through each phase from inception, design, development, QA testing, through launch. It became #18 on Apple Health and Fitness charts.
- Oversaw all website development for each of the high trafficked artist owned websites including official, fan club, philanthropy, landing pages, e-commerce and special one-off events websites.
- Acted as digital point of contact for artist-related content for social networks with a combined reach of over 29 million followers. Created and oversaw posts, campaigns, ads, requests, and content schedules to adhere to the artists' brand and voice.
- Organically increased Instagram by seven million and Twitter followers by five million to become the most followed country artist on Facebook and Instagram.
- Maintained sponsorships to adhere to contracts by creating content and delegating tasks to meet deadlines.
- Managed the customer-facing global digital marketing strategy for the biggest female all-genre album release debut in 2018. Album sold 265,654 units and debuted at #1 on both the Billboard and Top Country Album chart.
- Created best practices including analytic tracking on how to authentically engage, communicate, and grow artist fan club-increased membership by 325%.
- Led team to produce globally recognized social impact campaigns such as “The Champion Rapper” honoring local heroes each night of the tour.
- Oversaw launch and maintenance of official online store including roll out for new products, product pages, marketing campaigns, and e-blasts.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed DigMark team of six project managers, three developers, and five interns to lead company success, values, and profit. DigMark and DigSin was a digital marketing agency and independent record label bought out by Universal Music Group.
- Collaborated with companies' priority clients to create digital content strategies to increase ticket and merchandise sales to extend the overall online brand. Released #1 albums, singles, and increased revenue for the clients' online store.
- Worked with festivals across North America to increase ticket purchases and grow the online presence including Ottawa Blues Fest which was ranked by Billboard as one of the top ten most successful outdoor festivals in the world.
- Launched eCommerce store. Created and ran online marketing strategy to help increase revenue with artist merchandise sales.
Fan Club Coordinator and In Venue New Media
Sugarland - “In Your Hands” Tour
- Acted as fan liaison and traveled with the band on a 25-city North American arena tour to run the digital fan voting app in real-time to determine the nightly set list.
- Collaborated with artists to create unique set lists from online and real-time fan requests.
- Managed logistics for nightly meet and greets with nearly 100 guests, charity events, onstage contests, and a VIP section of over 300 people.
- Updated content for artists’ nightly blog and social media outreach to over 500,000 followers.
- Acted as the onsite contact for the fan club, radio winners, and artists’ guests.
Social Media Consultant
The X Factor
- Quadrupled The X Factor's social TV activity making it the 'Most Social Broadcast Show'.
- Broke the record for 'Most Social Season Finale Episode Of All Time' generating over 1.9 million comments on Twitter and Facebook.
- Conducted in-person management of all social media aspects at X Factor-related events, red carpets, rehearsals, and tapings.
- Directed judges, hosts, and contestants on social media best practices to increase fan interaction.
- Cultivated sponsorship and partnerships with Verizon and Pepsi.
Tour Manager and Digital Marketing
Jim Brickman - JMB Tour
- Acted as the point of contact for all artists on the “Jim Brickman Christmas Celebration Tour” and “Romanza Tour”.
- Brought talent to all radio and TV appearances and managed all logistics and relationships.
- Grew Facebook activity by 64% while managing the artist’s social media properties on and off tour.
fit52 Mobile Apphttps://fit52.com/
Project manager for the mobile app, fit52. Release week at #18 on Apple Health and Fitness chart.
The Champion Contest
Developed a globally recognized social impact campaign "The Champion Contest," allowing fans to enter for a chance to rap on stage in honor of their local hometown hero each night of the tour.
Project duties included all contest development from the start throughout both legs of the year-long worldwide tour. This included website development, submission rules, marketing strategy, content creation, adhering and adjusting to global legal rules, reviewing submissions, creating processes for selecting and contacting winners, making sure all staff and crew were aware of the nightly winner, sharing details internally on who is being honored each night, developing logistics for each contest winner pre-show, onsite, and post concert.
The website was designed to play marketing materials, allow users to submit their audition video, upload pictures of their hero, provide user info, share details about their hero, answer questions, and agree to the contest rules.
Bachelor's Degree in Recording Industry Management: Music Business & Entrepreneurship
Middle Tennessee State University - Murfreesboro, Tennessee, USA
Time Management Skills
Middle Tennessee Cyber PR -2011