Senior Product Manager2021 - PRESENTQenta Inc.
- Joined the team as a product manager, facilitating a re-launch to double the user base.
- Reworked the registration process and optimized the buying funnel, improving unit economics.
- Delivered a third-party integration, enabling cash-in and cash-out in physical retail locations.
- Managed the day-to-day software delivery process, reporting under the CTO.
- Created and led a product team of four people to work across products and software delivery.
Senior Agile Project Manager2020 - PRESENT10Clouds
- Scored the highest marks from one of the company's largest clients while working in a proxy product owner capacity, which led to direct employment as a product manager starting in 2021.
- Spearheaded a successful transition from an in-house to an off-shore engineering team at one of the largest accounts at the company.
- Served as proxy product owner to manage and deliver an MVP for a healthcare startup that helped land major clients from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
- Mentored other project managers and introduced new processes for project control and agile planning.
- Served as proxy product owner to develop a fintech product. Introduced new features that improved unit economics by reducing the user onboarding cost.
Agile Project Manager2019 - 202010Clouds
- Refined the internal project management processes, enabling greater clarity, and a standardized approach throughout delivery during my first weeks at 10Clouds.
- Managed half a dozen projects during the first months, including one of the largest accounts at the company. Finalized all projects with top marks from both clients and developers alike.
- Introduced a new process for sharing lessons learned within the company, reinforcing continuous learning as one of the foundations for improvement.
- Transitioned from project manager to proxy product owner in many of the projects, taking advantage of product management experience. Participated and facilitated discovery workshops in various industries from fintech to healthcare.
- Promoted to senior agile project manager after six months based on my performance as a project manager, expertise in agile coaching, and product management.
IT Project Manager, Acting PM Team Lead2018 - 2019Muszkieterowie
- Handed the reigns for the largest IT project in the Mousquetaires Group history in Poland, creating a complex RFP for a major ERP system purchase.
- Led a company-wide Agile transformation in IT and marketing. Transitioned teams to an Agile mindset and reduced time-to-delivery to less than three months. Introduced scrum master training and new project management tools such as Jira.
- Aided the professional development of other project managers and business analysts at the company, which resulted in the transition to an acting team lead role.
IT Project Manager2013 - 2018Intermarché Poland
- Chosen as one of the leaders of a company-wide initiative, responsible for changes to the IT systems, and the successful delivery of a new IT strategy for one of the 30 largest companies in Poland.
- Modernized the store purchasing process by introducing custom software that enabled real-time ordering for ultra-fresh products (fruits and vegetables).
- Transitioned the purchasing and trade marketing departments to a digitalized workflow for promotion management, reducing the need for manual work, paper documentation, and enabling new ways to analyze data.
- Joined the team as a project specialist and transitioned to an IT project manager role. Successfully delivered an innovative efficiency scoring solution for retail locations based on mobile-enabled store audits and revenue analysis.
- Led the initiative to transition many of the core transactional systems into the cloud, migrating solutions to AWS and Azure, which saved costs while increasing availability and performance.