Senior Scrum Master2012 - PRESENTCUNA Mutual Group
- Identified, prioritized, and reduced technical debt based on business impact priority and filters for decision making. Set up the process to prioritize the investments based on filters and discoveries, and allocate funding based on an MVF approach.
- Transitioned Waterfall teams to Agile methodology to deliver fast value to customers.
- Led reporting and performance management team to equip clients with powerful visualization tools that deliver insights across their business and put them in control of their data.
- Provided support to a business portfolio focusing on a multi-year technical debt reduction program with an annual budget of more than $15 million.
- Owned the release management lifecycle, including scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across the IT for multiple applications.
- Helped teams learn and adopt the Agile Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform along with Lean and Agile practices and principles. This included face-to-face, on-site, and remote consulting and training activities.
Agile Project Manager2018 - 2019CUNA Mutual Group
- Developed the data management architecture for a fully hosted system on Microsoft Azure.
- Coached the team on Agile methodology and best practices and ensured adherence to the Agile methodology to deliver rapid product development and maximum business value.
- Drove the development of metrics at the team, a team of teams, and portfolio levels to support continuous improvement at those levels.
- Acted as a catalyst and champion for change to increase Agile adoption and improve the development team's productivity.
- Helped the development team and stakeholders understand and enable Scrum to improve the product development.
- Partnered with other scrum masters to improve the effectiveness of Scrum.
Project Manager2012 - 2013CUNA Mutual Group
- Led retirement planning services (RPS) portfolio, target operating platform (TOP), and defined contribution investment only (DCIO) solution for a merger and acquisition.
- Transferred CPI plans to a new platform and enhanced the DCIO product by adding fixed annuities on additional trading platforms that accept DTCC/NSCC standards.
- Led change management for the merger and acquisition and transfer of resources.
IT Project Manager2011 - 2012Freelance
- Delivered a tool that can manage workload and track and control core project management elements of scope, quality, time, and cost.
- Led the pilot to test the usability of a new tool. Analyzed the pilot outcomes and conducted further customization and testing to fix pain points.
- Created as-is and to-be process maps and conducted gap analysis.
- Communicated with the end users through numerous requirements gathering sessions for prioritizing and re-prioritizing system requirements for on-time delivery.