Principal Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTWebworld Technologies
Senior Software Engineer2011 - 2016Invincea
Technologies: C++, Python, Qt, Windows API, Keras, MongoDB, MySQL
- Worked as the primary developer on a machine learning malware detection project. Built the hardware. Wrote all the code for training (Python) and production (C++).
- Developed many core features for our Windows desktop product (C++), including user interfaces (Qt), and did low-level Windows hacking.
- Wrote many of the internal libraries used in our desktop products (C++): networking (HTTP/HTTPS), crash handling/stack tracing, pipes, and threading.
- Developed all parts of our error-reporting framework, including the client (C++), the server (Python), and a robot (Python) to migrate the data into our bug-tracking system (JIRA).
Consultant2011 - 2011Deloitte
- Worked on a project to develop visualizations for healthcare statistics (Flash/ActionScript).
Engineer II2009 - 2011Overwatch (now Textron Systems)
Technologies: C++, Qt, MFC, Oracle, SQL Server
- Developed a tool to ingest satellite images into various databases (Oracle/Microsoft SQL Server), including the user interface (Qt).
- Developed many features of a desktop product (C++), including parts of the user interface (MFC).