Software Developer2016 - PRESENTMesitis
- Helped the team to increase test coverage.
- Worked as an integral member in a refactoring project in moving from Ruby on Rails project to an API code base.
- Customized projects for multiple heavy-weight clients.
- Learned Ember to fix issues on the front-end.
- Played a key role in building a remote working culture within the team.
Rails Developer2014 - 2015Josh Software
- Worked on Kimaya, a web app to provide right nutrition to newborn babies during their stay at neonatal intensive care units (NICU).
- Led a two-person team for Canopy, an account aggregation and reporting platform for high-net worth individuals and their wealth managers.
- Built a RoR app to serve as the first version for Canopy.
- Integrated Charts and Elasticsearch features into the Canopy website.
- Automated some of the admin functionality in Canopy.
- Kimaya (Development)http://kimayanicu.com/
Kimaya-TPN is a cutting-edge, pilot-tested computer program built with the aim of making nutritional calculations fully automated, error-free, and fast. Currently doctors need to do manual calculations using the Hyperalimentation Worksheet for preparing TPN—a time-consuming and error-prone process. Kimaya TPN is a cloud-based web application that allows doctors to do the TPN calculation within seconds—saving the doctor’s time and preventing errors.
TPN calculations require basic information like current weight, fluid intake, dextrose concentration or dextrose infusion rate, lipid intake, and finally additive nutrient intake like amino acids, calcium, magnesium, potassium (or phosphates), and sodium. We can also choose the central or peripheral line for administration. In case there are any enteral feeds, these can be entered too!
The calculation itself takes a fraction of a second and a nutri-summary sheet is available for review. The dextrose mix is auto-selected between a choice of 5%, 10%, 25%, and 50%, but can also be changed if required. The brand names of the additives is mentioned along with the exact dosage required to prepare TPN. A PDF report can be printed for hospital records too.
- Canopy (Development)
Canopy, is an account aggregation and reporting platform for high-net worth individuals and their wealth managers.
Canopy aggregates and reports your entire financial and non-financial holdings across all banks, financial accounts, and beyond.
Customers need to make sense of the data and gain insights on their portfolios. The Canopy Visualizer hosts a suite of interactive analytics, searching, sorting, and processing data download functions on the website.
FrameworksRuby on Rails (RoR)
Libraries/APIsRuby on Rails API
ToolsGit, Sublime Text 3
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science2006 - 2010KIIT University - Bhubaneswar, India