Researcher2012 - 2015University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: C++, Python, Robot Operating System, C#
- Developed alternative algorithms for motion planning using different paradigms than the industry standard.
- Created a tuner based on a genetic algorithm to optimize performance of global space exploration for repetitive tasks.
- Explored ways to use volumetric data to get maximum information with minimum feedback, comparing it with standard planning algorithms.
- Implemented an unscented particle filter and metric map-based approximate localization algorithm that is efficient at searching space with noisy and/or non-invertable feedback.
- Integrated all of the above with ROS.
Software Engineering Intern2014 - 2014Google Switzerland
Technologies: C++, Python, AppEngine, WebApp2, Borg, MapReduce, BigTable
- Participated in the development of a pipeline used to provide real-time and historic data to search engines.
- Created generic reusable clients for overcoming drawbacks of the PubSubHubBub protocol.
- Performed load tests on Google's feed providing services to discover potential of future expansions.
- Developed all solutions to be infinitely scalable linearly with hardware availability.
- Analyzed possibilities of service deprecation and redesign.
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant2014 - 2014University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: MATLAB, Numpy
- Prepared and performed laboratory works in modeling and simulating systems.