Teaching Assistant2014 - 2017University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: NumPy, MATLAB, Robot Operating System (ROS), Python, C++
- Designed ROS nodes to control ABB robot arms via network communication.
- Prepared and performed laboratory works in robotics.
- Prepared and performed laboratory works in modeling and simulating systems.
Researcher2012 - 2015University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Technologies: C#, Robot Operating System (ROS), Python, C++
- Developed alternative algorithms for motion planning using different paradigms than the industry standard.
- Created a tuner based on a genetic algorithm to optimize performance of global space exploration for repetitive tasks.
- Explored ways to use volumetric data to get maximum information with minimum feedback, comparing it with standard planning algorithms.
- Implemented an unscented particle filter and metric map-based approximate localization algorithm that is efficient at searching space with noisy and/or non-invertable feedback.
- Integrated all of the above with ROS.
Software Engineering Intern2014 - 2014Google Switzerland
Technologies: BigTable, MapReduce, webapp2, Google App Engine, Python, C++
- Participated in the development of a pipeline used to provide real-time and historic data to search engines.
- Created generic reusable clients for overcoming drawbacks of the PubSubHubBub protocol.
- Performed load tests on Google's feed providing services to discover potential of future expansions.
- Developed all solutions to be infinitely scalable linearly with hardware availability.
- Analyzed possibilities of service deprecation and redesign.