- Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENT9HMedia
Technologies: Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, AngularJS, Heroku
- Refactored an existing MEAN application from scratch using HapiJS/AngularJS/PostgreSQL.
- Devised and implemented a node worker using OptimalBits/bull.
- Devised and implemented a PostGIS-based geolocation procedure which finds X (geographically) closest entries to given latitude and longitude.
- Built a full-featured tabular representation for the UI which allows users to paginate, filter by multiple columns, sort, and CSV-export the DB records.
- Built a tracking Node.js service which records and saves all lifecycle changes to the core product entities, for future auditing.
- Implemented a payment module which utilizes either PayPal or Stripe, based on configuration.
- Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017FoundryDC
Technologies: Node.js, AngularJS, Docker
- Architected a dashboard single-page app with user and admin sections.
- Dockerized the Angular web app.
- Added new features to a JS snippet that is embedded in major news portals such as digg.com, nr.com, and people.com.
- Wrote over 500 integration and unit tests for the web app.
- Built modules (Angular and Node) where a user can search the images from third-party DBs such as Reuters, Shutterstock, and Getty and save the selected images to local storage.
- Full-stack Developer2013 - 2016Clevertech
Technologies: AngularJS, Node.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL
- Handled the majority of client-side work on two SaaS products for accounting and applicant tracking. Acted as a lead full-stack JS developer on a two-month MVP.
- Designed a client-side AngularJS application architecture, with inclusion of Require.js for production build optimization.
- Implemented most of design work using HTML5 and Twitter Bootstrap 3.
- Designed a node-based API.
- Wrote an AngularJS directive for uploading and editing documents through the Ink File Picker service.
- Full-stack Developer2012 - 2013Personal, Inc.
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Hadoop, HTML, CSS
- Exposed platform services through a RESTful API.
- Built an API explorer, an online tool for easily authenticating and exploring the platform API.
- Created a file management service with secure hashing of files and optional storing on Dropbox.
- Created a client-side widget (bookmarklet, browser extension) for automated form-filling.
- Created an AngularJS-based form generator app running on platform API.
- Full-stack Developer2009 - 2012DevLogic
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, jQuery, Yii, Facebook Graph API
- Assisted in developing a social networks integration portal implementing a Solr (Apache Lucene) server for DB searching.
- Created a dozen Facebook embedded apps.
- Developed an online scheduling tool for US law offices using the Yii framework.
- Built several custom geographical information systems that run on an Entity-Attribute-Value DB scheme.
- Created an app for automated invoice tracking and sending, based on an Asterisk VoIP communication system.