Verified Expert in Engineering
Ahmad is a back-end developer who has worked with devops, data management, and cloud warehouses. His specializations include TypeScript, Node.js, Python, MySQL, Postgres, GCP, and AWS.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
The most amazing...
...thing I've built is a machine learning pipeline and data pipeline tool called Dataform.
- Contributed to the open source framework named Dataform for SQL based transform operation on the data warehouse.
- Shipped features including scheduling for a data pipeline and notifications management for the Dataform platform.
- Introduced observability and best practices for the Kubernetes cluster in the company.
- Led the team to migrate the cluster without downtime. Also created the guideline for on-premise deployment.
Software Engineer (Machine Learning)
- Created a ML model training pipeline to automate the model training and deployment to production service. This whole platform contained several micro-services written in Python and Node.js.
- Led the team for a machine learning platform; I was the lead for a team size of five to build the machine learning platform in which I had to review the technologies and system architecture as well as implement best practices. This machine learning platform was created to help data scientists build/train machine learning models, deploy it to the production server, and experiment with the models.
- Imported data from the system to AWS Redshift.
- Created visualizations and alerts using PeriscopeData. Python was used for ETL processes.
- Ingested content of various news providers from the RSS, XML, ATOM, and JSON feeds using Python, Django, and AWS.
- Developed some visualization tools with Elasticsearch based plugins and Periscope Data to understand the content volume for each provider and send notifications to different teams if the provider is not up to the mark.
- Developed RESTful services.
- Built simple microservices to sync data across multiple platforms.
- Created a reporting tool to visualize customers' session info and login details with PHP and Angular.
- Worked with data channels for a real-time web system.
Mukto Software Limited
- Wrote scripts to check site reliability.
- Optimized MySQL queries.
- Started developing an eCommerce site.
- Added several features to the existing company product.
DataForm Data Pipeline Toolhttps://github.com/dataform-co/dataform
Laravel, TYPO3, AngularJS, Web2py, Angular, Express.js, Nuxt.js
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Adobe Photoshop, AWS ELB, Chrome Developer Tools, GitHub, Adobe Illustrator, GitLab
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Heroku, WordPress, Linux, MacOS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, Meteor, Android, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MySQLi, Oracle PL/SQL, Google Cloud
Algorithms, Ajax, Data Structures, WebSockets, Content Management Systems (CMS), Google BigQuery
Node.js, jQuery, React, Vue, Facebook SDK
MEAN Stack, Real-time Systems, Object-oriented Design (OOD), Agile Software Development, REST, Asynchronous Programming
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
North South University - Dhaka, Bangladesh
Reliable Google Cloud Infrastructure: Design and Process