Senior Front-end Developer2017 - PRESENTThoughtDesign
- Developed an app that manages each client's assets through a platform that allows the employees to access asset information, reserve the asset, or create/respond to a job request needed for asset maintenance or otherwise.
- Led a team of three through two different projects by assigning tasks and reviewing code, designing, and architecting the Angular apps.
- Held workshops to improve the level of testing and using a state management library like NgXS.
- Built an Angular component framework that exports lots of basic components such as layout dynamic components and a complex search-header module that allows several modes of searching through tables of data (used by all of our projects).
- Implemented a module that lets the user to create his own forms, save them, and later assign them to certain tasks to be rendered and fill them out while handling all kinds of styling and form validations.
- Designed and coded an Angular architecture repository that can serve as a starting point for new ThoughtDesign projects. It ships with folder structure, basic modules structure, core HTTP services, interceptors, user authorization, routing, guards, NgXS, and Jest.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2017bLAnk
Technologies: AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Firebase Hosting, Gulp.js, Mobile-friendly Web Apps
- Developed a single-page web app targeting mobile, that features a five-year plan tool for a startup bank. It takes into account all the user's financial aspects and decides which goals they can reach in the coming years.
- Integrated firebase to host the application since it didn't need a back end.
- Enhanced the app with a chart (that I developed myself) that shows all expenses, debt, and goals of the user through the next five years.
Senior Full-stack Developer | Co-founder2015 - 2016Goyasites
Technologies: Django, Python, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Gulp, Webpack
- Developed an eCommerce application, like Shopify, which allows clients to create their own online store by registering online and entering all their products' information through our admin portal, then publishing their online store with a custom theme.
- Designed and developed an optimized algorithm on the server that calculates a dynamic list of available tags for the user to filter the products according to the available products and the currently selected tags.
- Participated in the architecture design of the back end and front end so that we could handle multiple store owners in a multiple-tenant database.
Corporate Operations Engineer Intern2014 - 2014
- Developed a Python webapp2 internal web application that lists all of Google's worldwide TechStop location information using multiple APIs.
- Serviced daily the office's TechStop (IT office) offering technical support for Googlers.
- Gave direct support for desktops/laptops, network access and maintenance, phone services, and video conferencing.