Senior Front-end Developer2017 - PRESENTThoughtDesign
- Developed an app that manages each client's assets through a platform that allows the employees to access asset information, reserve the asset, or create/respond to a job request needed for asset maintenance or otherwise.
- Led a team of three through two different projects by assigning tasks and reviewing code, designing, and architecting the Angular apps.
- Held workshops to improve the level of testing and using a state management library like NgXS.
- Built an Angular component framework that exports lots of basic components such as layout dynamic components and a complex search-header module that allows several modes of searching through tables of data (used by all of our projects).
- Implemented a module that lets the user to create his own forms, save them, and later assign them to certain tasks to be rendered and fill them out while handling all kinds of styling and form validations.
- Designed and coded an Angular architecture repository that can serve as a starting point for new ThoughtDesign projects. It ships with folder structure, basic modules structure, core HTTP services, interceptors, user authorization, routing, guards, NgXS, and Jest.
Front-end Architect2019 - 2020TRIM Agency
Technologies: GitLab, Kubernetes, Python, Prisma, Yoga, GraphQL, TypeScript, Angular
- Led a team of four front-end developers to create multiple portals for creating a full nutritional database. Set up the PWA Angular apps architecture and shared components as well as deciding on frameworks and testing strategies, and decomposing modules into simple Asana tasks with clear and testable required behavior.
- Maintained a fast-paced delivery cycle within a team of at least 12 frontend and backend developers, designers, dev ops engineers and product owner. Keeping up with daily standup meetings, weekly sprint and deployments, sprint planning and reviewing, code reviews and task QA. Along weekly events for discussing new technologies, blockers, peer-coding and mentoring.
- Mentored a junior frontend developer coming out of JS code camp into Angular development with a GraphQL API. Maintaining regular one-to-one workshops, peer-coding, code reviews, and teaching by example. Learning a lot through the process myself.
- Developed an Angular web app for creating a nutritional database by decomposing food ingredients text into simple ingredients with their nutritional data. Along with an admin view for checking progress and leaderboards of the team members.
- Developed a PWA Angular app for mobile devices to capture photos of branded foods sold in supermarkets along with an internal team app to review the photos and convert their data to database entries.
- Maintained a B2C Angular app that serves as a nutritional guide and calories calculator. And raised it's performance noticeably by minimizing API hits and caching all unchanged data which in turn decreased the load on the API.
- Deployed and maintained a CI/CD environments using GitLab pipelines, Helm charts, and Kubernetes to deploy three stages for each app on GKE(Google Cloud). Serving a secured deployment on three subdomains.
- Joined a back-end team for a huge database change and migrations to a lot of microservices, including Python Flask apps, Prisma, and Yoga GraphQL APIs. Took architectural responsibility for which microservices should be removed or changed.
- Migrated Python code to TypeScript of an algorithm that parsed food ingredients text into an array of ingredients.
- Designed and implemented an algorithm that could sort a list of ingredients according to their presence in a long string, using the Levenshtein distance dynamic programming algorithm to implement a fuzzy string matching as well as it's modified version for finding a string in a long text using the approximate matching.
Senior Front-end Developer2016 - 2017bLAnk Company
Technologies: Mobile Apps, Gulp.js, Firebase Hosting, CSS, HTML, AngularJS
- Developed a single-page web app targeting mobile, that features a five-year plan tool for a startup bank. It takes into account all the user's financial aspects and decides which goals they can reach in the coming years.
- Integrated Firebase to host the application since it didn't need a back end.
- Enhanced the app with a chart (that I developed myself) that shows all expenses, debt, and goals of the user through the next five years.
Senior Full-stack Developer | Co-founder2015 - 2016Goyasites
Technologies: Webpack, Gulp.js, Sass, CSS3, HTML5, AngularJS, Python, Django
- Developed an eCommerce application, like Shopify, which allows clients to create their own online store by registering online and entering all their products' information through our admin portal, then publishing their online store with a custom theme.
- Designed and developed an optimized algorithm on the server that calculates a dynamic list of available tags for the user to filter the products according to the available products and the currently selected tags.
- Participated in the architecture design of the back end and front end so that we could handle multiple store owners in a multiple-tenant database.
Corporate Operations Engineer Intern2014 - 2014
- Developed a Python webapp2 internal web application that lists all of Google's worldwide TechStop location information using multiple APIs.
- Serviced daily the office's TechStop (IT office) offering technical support for Googlers.
- Gave direct support for desktops/laptops, network access and maintenance, phone services, and video conferencing.