- Senior Web DeveloperITU2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: Ruby, Rails, AngularJS, REST
- Built a RESTful API.
- Created a single-page application in AngularJS.
- Handled both back-end and front-end development.
- Integrated external services.
- Senior Software DeveloperMastered2014 - 2015
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Foundation
- Refactored the Mastered platform front-end. Developed a new front-end user experience based on the Foundation CSS framework.
- Refactored the Mastered platform back-end by refactoring the data model.
- Developed a new user experience. Implemented new design with responsive features.
- Improved the deployment procedure.
- Improved existing tests. Developed new features using TDD.
- Senior Software DeveloperInterVenture GmbH - DRS2012 - 2014
Technologies: Ruby, Ruby On Rails, Grape, Elasticsearch, Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, AMQP, AngularJS, TDD
- Refactored parts of the old virtual data rooms platform.
- Contributed to the back-end development and architecture of the new platform.
- Developed a SOA system for high-speed data exchange using technologies like Ruby, Grape, PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, and RabbitMQ.
- Developed a CAS (LDAP) server.
- Developed various libraries for authorization, multi-factor authentication, Excel file conversion, etc.
- Developed a public API and single-page application using AngularJS, among other technologies.
- Developed other applications in a DRS ecosystem like Teaser, Shop, and Admin.
- Was responsible for code reviews.
- Interviewed and tested new candidates.
- Re-engineered business processes.
- Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperHRS2010 - 2012
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis, Node.js, Elasticsearch, HTML5, Backbone.js, jQuery
- Designed and architected a social network platform.
- Developed the platform using Ruby on Rails, Flash AS3 (P2P communication), PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch.
- Developed the public API.
- Coordinated with a small team of 5 people, including myself.
- Ruby on Rails, Flash, and Front-end DeveloperRazor d.o.o2010 - 2010
- Improved and refactored the system back-end functionality for Meteor.ie.
- Improved and refactored the CMS system (Rubylith) for Meteor.ie.
- Integrated with the D3 checkout system based on D3 API using Meteor.ie.
- Developed modules and widgets for cross system sharing and reusing.
- Created jQuery plugins.
- Worked on a solution for the data model for the new system using the Meteor Bundle System/Refer a Friend system.
- Maintained the Treasury Holdings website.
- Created an iPhone application in Objective-C: Goshido.
- Web DeveloperLimores (Ground Link)2009 - 2010
- Was responsible for front-end development for the Java/Struts application.
- Developed various plugins/widgets for geolocation interaction using Google Maps, custom UI/UX, sliders, etc.
- Developed and implemented email/front-end templates.
- Developed and integrated UI/UX work with the Java back-end system.
- Supported the back-end team for UI/UX tasks and integration.
- Flash Game Developer, AnimatorIQS+ Studio2008 - 2009
Technologies: AS2, AS3, CML, PHP, MySQL
- Developed interactive Flash games for the US market.
- Developed interactive Flash banners for “Click” campaigns.
- Developed Flash projects based on timeline/coded animations with various effects.
- Animated illustration/cartoon characters based on story boards.
- Was responsible for back-end support for Games/AS3 project using PHP/MySQL.
- Founder, Partner, Web DeveloperDandelion d.o.o2006 - 2008
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, AS3
- Was responsible for web development of the corporate website for Pupin Telecom Dipotel and integration with Alcatel (Lucent) public/private API using PHP/MySQL.
- Developed a fashion website gallery system.
- Developed various interactive applications, presentations for photo sessions, and fashion shows.
- Was responsible for the creation of print, design, and other marketing activities.