Cloud Solutions Architect2013 - PRESENTSourcestream
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS, Serverless, Python, Ruby, PHP, Scala, Node.js, PostgreSQL, ELK (Elastic Stack), Icinga, Grafana, Sensu, Jenkins, GoCD, Vagrant, Packer, Docker, Terraform, AWS OpsWorks, Chef, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation, Kubernetes, Linux, AWS Database Migration Service, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon CloudFront CDN, AWS S3, Microservices, Logstash, AWS Step Functions, AWS Athena, AWS CodePipeline, Elasticsearch, AWS CodeDeploy, AWS CodeCommit, Redshift, AWS DynamoDB, Apache Airflow, AWS CloudWatch, Apache, Spark, Angular, Sails.js, Play, Akka, Redis, AWS SES, Ubuntu, AWS AppSync, GraphQL, AWS Amplify, AWS IoT, Amazon SQS, AWS Key Management Service (KMS), Amazon CloudHSM, AWS Cloud Map, TestNG, CQRS, Finch, HDFS, Amazon EKS, Selenium Grid, HAProxy, Amazon EFS, AWS Security Hub, Web Application Firewall (WAF), AWS AppConfig, AWS CloudTrail, Auto Scaling, Ansible Tower, AWS Glue, Kibana, Nginx, Lambda Functions, Stacker, Troposphere, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CodeBuild, AWS ECS, AWS Fargate, Kubernetes Operations (Kops), GlassFish, Amazon Cognito, IntelliJ IDEA, Web Services, AWS Lambda, Jenkins Pipeline, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), Spinnaker, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration (CI), Microservices Architecture, AWS Cloud Architecture
- Worked proactively with high-growth startups and operated as their trusted technical advisor in the development of cost-efficient cloud architectures tailored to their business priorities.
- Designed and implemented a highly available and scalable cloud-based infrastructure for software development, data analysis, and production for customers in a variety of industries.
- Proposed and implemented AWS cost optimization plans.
- Improved production systems to efficiently carry out TV advertisement load profiles.
- Planned and executed the infrastructure migration to AWS.
- Supported B2B deals in fintech with product documentation, security audits, and technical consultancy.
- Led proof-of-concept prototyping in eCommerce, IoT, and AI projects.
- Supported software development teams with CI/CD automation and cloud services expertise.
- Defined the requirements for software delivery processes and created a framework for rapid integration of new services into a Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Refactored web services backed by EC2 servers into serverless solutions, eliminating 90% of the AWS bill.
Senior Back-end Developer2011 - 2013Home24 GmbH
Technologies: Memcached, Agavi, Solr, MySQL, Capistrano, Subversion (SVN), Git, PHPUnit, Propel, Zend Framework, PHP, Linux, Jenkins, Laravel, Apache, IntelliJ IDEA, Web Services, Continuous Integration (CI)
- Led a development team working on product management tools and an internal administration service.
- Integrated product data feeds from dozens of merchants.
- Automated imports, continuous updates, and managed thousands of products in an e-store which helped the company to make its way to the global market.
Back-end Developer2010 - 2011INNOVA Handelshaus GmbH
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, C#, Delphi 7, LAMP, SOAP, WSDL, PHP, Apache, Web Services
- Developed an auction system.
- Worked on integration of a custom ERP system.
Software Developer2008 - 2010SuraSystems GmbH
Technologies: Google Earth, Google Web Toolkit, LAMP, Joomla, PHP, SQL, C#, Delphi 7, Apache Tomcat, Apache, Web Services
- Created a web interface for an automated picture production system with a variety of payment gateways.
- Developed modules for a custom ERP system.
- Developed a real estate trading system that enables users to mark up real estate, parcels, and further details on the Google Earth globe. Scaled to cover real estate in the USA.