Developer2012 - PRESENTCountAbount, LLC
- Developed a caching system for category and account information to improve the performance of the data import service using PHP.
- Designed and developed parallelization for the data import service to spread it over several workers to improve the real-time performance using PHP and shell scripts.
Lead Developer2007 - PRESENTToolshed Software, LLC
- Built scalable and asynchronous worker system to perform file analysis in Ruby using Resque.
- Architected and led a team to build a custom single page web app baked by RESTful services hosted on Salesforce.
- Adapted a language translation web application to move from JSONP to CORS based web services.
- Built a Salesforce1-based custom app and supporting back-end logic for a corporate training company.
Senior Developer2009 - 2010BrightRoll
Technologies: Ruby, Rails, Git, Flex, ActionScript
- Designed and developed Flex/ActionScript administrative clients.
- Designed and developed REST-based web applications in Merb for handling administration of advertising services.
- Worked with customers to triage, investigate, and resolve their bugs and feature requests.
- Started the development and transition of administrative applications to single-page application architectures.
- Developed animated maps based on visualization of advertising hits over time for a marketing site.