- Software Developer, Team Lead2004 - PRESENTIntelliarts Ltd.
- Developed a software product simplifying and accelerating the translation and localization processes for all content, from websites to paper-based documents and software applications.
- Created a single source publishing solution for technical documentation publishing of Autodesk Inc. Provided functionality for creating documents in unified format, localizing them, and publishing in various formats (e.g. on-line HTML documentation, PDF, Word Doc).
- Built an Android application allowing users to track friends' positions all over the world, create and share routes, and set challenges. Provided communication channels between users.
- Developed a desktop client application for a COI-BusinessFlow service performing administration, filing, and long-term archiving of client documents and information.
- Built Internet Explorer and Firefox extensions for the Upromise.com college savings service.
- Developed a data collection agent and extensions for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome for a Compete.com service capturing user online browsing experience statistics.
- Developed an online solution for assessment and risk management of capital projects used by leading companies in industries like oil & gas mining, minerals mining, power plants, and more. (http://valencyinc.com/carve-features).
- Software Developer/Team Lead2006 - 2011ElegantBits Freelance Team
- Developed a mobile application allowing users to view and retrieve notifications and get the latest information about Football World Cup results and teams standings.
- Created a mobile application allowing users to send/receive encrypted SMS messages.
- Developed a mobile application allowing users to calculate consumed calories via a goods database and get advice about how to stay fit.
- Built a user mood recording mobile application later used by psychologists for mood change analysis.
- Created a mobile application enabling users to order vouchers for free attendance at sponsored events.
- Developed a plug-in for an Adobe FrameMaker product allowing users to select and execute a required Perl/PHP script for a currently opened document.
- Built an Android application for an existing remote studying platform.
- Created a barcode scanner Android application.
- Developed an Android game for children teaching the English alphabet in a learn-play manner.
- Software Developer2003 - 2004Lviv planning and design office "Polytechnic"
Technologies: C++, OWL, MFC, RS-232 programming
- Took an active part in the development of a software product enabling retrieval, analysis, and visualization of information from an airplane’s flight recorder.
- Developed a package for communication with RS-232 serial devices via serial port.
- Developed a package for analysis of information retrieved from flight recorders.
- Implemented an application UI based on the OWL and MFC libraries.
- Implemented a visualization of data retrieved from flight recorders.
- Software Developer2003 - 2003Lviv-ORGRES
Technologies: C++, QNX Neutrino RTOS, QNX Photon microGUI
- Took an active part in the development of the software modules for diagnostics and monitoring of power station systems.
- Implemented part of an application UI based on QNX Photon microGUI.
- Developed software modules performing monitoring of various power station systems.
- Developed software modules handling diagnostics of various power station systems.
- Implemented a set of integration tests emulating power station emergencies and ensuring proper response from the application.