- Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTFlightVector (via Toptal)
Technologies: PhoneGap, Cordova, Node.js, ES6+
- Created a set of cross-platform mobile apps for flight operations using reactive approach, data-binding, Google Maps API, ES6+, Webpack, and AWS for push notifications services.
- Developed a clean database-independent RESTful API with Node.js, Koa, ES6+ (including async/await), and unit testing.
- Built a dashboard that allows customers to mass-send mobile notifications to their app users.
- Founder | Head Developer2014 - PRESENTAnyway Labs
Technologies: React Native, PhoneGap, Cordova, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgrSQL, Redis, Socket.IO
- Developed the front-end and back-end for Mozg—an online multiplayer game for iOS and Android.
- Developed MonsterMind: a logic puzzle game for iOS.
- Created Sibur: a New Year party helper mobile app.
- Built the mobile app for a real-life escape room.
- REST API and React Dashboard Developer2017 - 2018DOC (via Toptal)
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Amazon AWS, Tap Payments, OneSignal
- Created and implemented comprehensive REST API architecture in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL which was fully covered by unit tests and interactive documentation.
- Developed a fully-functional React/Redux single-page dashboard app based on Material Design mockups.
- Set up continuous integration and cloud hosting for both projects using Bitbucket Pipelines, Heroku, and Amazon S3.
- Integrated online payments (using a TAP gateway) and push notifications with OneSignal.
- Head of Yandex Maps API Visual Components Group2014 - 2016Yandex
- Developed the architecture for new products related to the Yandex Maps API.
- Managed the refactoring and release of existing services and components as open source projects.
- Took part in planning roadmaps and service strategy.
- Interviewed potential hires and built out the team.
- Created a service providing embedded OAuth authentication and integration with Yandex services.
- UI Software Engineer2011 - 2014Yandex
- Worked on interface engineering and development of one of the largest web mapping services and second largest API in the world.
- Took part in creating asynchronous modules system (bundler, loader and web server).
- Developed shared entities management system (sharing and capturing interfaces).
- Developed with a team an event-handling system (hotspot system, touch, and multi-touch events).
- Developed visual transition effects (drag inertia, stepwise animation).
- Full-stack Web Developer2010 - 2011StartupPoint
- Created a social network-based web project connecting profiles of startups with investor accounts.
- Web Developer2005 - 2010Freelance Work
- Took part in the development of around ten different web projects.