Full-stack Software Engineer2016 - PRESENTFlightVector (via Toptal)
Technologies: PhoneGap, Cordova, Node.js, ES6+
- Created a set of cross-platform mobile apps for flight operations using reactive approach, data-binding, Google Maps API, ES6+, Webpack, and AWS for push notifications services.
- Developed a clean database-independent RESTful API with Node.js, Koa, ES6+ (including async/await), and unit testing.
- Built a dashboard that allows customers to mass-send mobile notifications to their app users.
Founder | Head Developer2014 - PRESENTAnyway Labs
Technologies: React Native, PhoneGap, Cordova, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, PostgrSQL, Redis, Socket.IO
- Developed the front-end and back-end for Mozg—an online multiplayer game for iOS and Android.
- Developed MonsterMind: a logic puzzle game for iOS.
- Created Sibur: a New Year party helper mobile app.
- Built the mobile app for a real-life escape room.
REST API and React Dashboard Developer2017 - 2018DOC (via Toptal)
Technologies: React.js, Redux, Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Amazon AWS, Tap Payments, OneSignal
- Created and implemented comprehensive REST API architecture in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL which was fully covered by unit tests and interactive documentation.
- Developed a fully-functional React/Redux single-page dashboard app based on Material Design mockups.
- Set up continuous integration and cloud hosting for both projects using Bitbucket Pipelines, Heroku, and Amazon S3.
- Integrated online payments (using a TAP gateway) and push notifications with OneSignal.
Head of Yandex Maps API Visual Components Group2014 - 2016Yandex
- Developed the architecture for new products related to the Yandex Maps API.
- Managed the refactoring and release of existing services and components as open source projects.
- Took part in planning roadmaps and service strategy.
- Interviewed potential hires and built out the team.
- Created a service providing embedded OAuth authentication and integration with Yandex services.
UI Software Engineer2011 - 2014Yandex
- Worked on interface engineering and development of one of the largest web mapping services and second largest API in the world.
- Took part in creating asynchronous modules system (bundler, loader and web server).
- Developed shared entities management system (sharing and capturing interfaces).
- Developed with a team an event-handling system (hotspot system, touch, and multi-touch events).
- Developed visual transition effects (drag inertia, stepwise animation).
Full-stack Web Developer2010 - 2011StartupPoint
- Created a social network-based web project connecting profiles of startups with investor accounts.
Web Developer2005 - 2010Freelance Work
- Took part in the development of around ten different web projects.
- React Native Unium Mobile App (Development)http://anywaylabs.com/showcase/unium/
Unium is the largest private education company in Russia. They have had more that 500,000 customers all over the country. The app is a digital helper for pupils to keep aware of their schedule, education plan, marks, and updates.
The app is made for iOS and Android using fancy React Native and MobX techniques.
- Node.js REST API and Hybrid Mobile Apps for Vanderbilt (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vanderbilt-lifeflight/id1128875627?mt=8
The app allows for emergency responders to request a helicopter at the tap of a button. The app also uses computer-aided software to deliver the essential emergency responders’ information.
The app uses PhoneGap for iOS and Android distributing. The REST API uses modern approaches such as a Koa.js framework along with ES6+ (i.e. async/await) features and unit testing.
- React.js and Redux Dashboard for MoonMail (Development)https://api.moonmail.io/demo-user/login
MoonMail is a modern email marketing tool. The multifunctional front-end app takes full advantage of React.js and Redux techniques along with Webpack and other fancy stuff.
- mo | Framework for Hybrid Mobile Apps (Development)https://github.com/anywaylabs/mo
This is a hybrid mobile and web app framework with generators. It allows the user to create awesome mobile and web apps. It uses all the ES6+ features, generates scaffold stuff, and can wireless hot-reload on devices.
- Mozg (Development)https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/apple-store/id994898562?pt=117811877&ct=face&mt=8
Mozg is my own startup project. It's an online multiplayer game that is available in the App Store, Google Play, and Facebook. It has more than 100,000 users that play online.
The distributed back-end architecture was built using Node.js, Redis, Socket.IO, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL.
- Monster Mind (Development)http://monstermind.net/
Monster Mind is a logic puzzle game for the iPhone/iPad based on the original Mastermind board game.
- Anyway Labs (Other amazing things)http://anywaylabs.com/
Built the main site for a mobile apps development company.
- Cordova Frameworks: Ionic vs. Framework7 (Publication)Hybrid mobile apps may have their limitations, but often it's well worth the boost in cross-platform consistency and development speed. Apps made with Apache Cordova in particular can further leverage existing web developer skills through the use of Cordova frameworks. This tutorial compares Ionic with Framework7.
FrameworksExpress.js, PhoneGap, Cordova, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Redux, React Native, Machine Learning
Libraries/APIsREST APIs, Node.js, Yandex Maps API, React, VKontakte API, jQuery, TensorFlow, Socket.IO, Facebook API
ParadigmsBehavior-driven Development (BDD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Functional Programming
ToolsGitHub, Git, RubyMine, WebStorm, Webpack
PlatformsLinux, New Relic, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
StoragePostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
OtherWebSockets, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, OAuth
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering2007 - 2013Moscow Aviation Institute - Moscow, Russia