Verified Expert in Engineering
GitHub, RubyMine, WebStorm, MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've created is an online multiplayer mobile project Mozg that has the capability of thousands simultaneously connected mobile players.
Full-stack Software Engineer
FlightVector (via Toptal)
- Created a set of cross-platform mobile apps for flight operations using reactive approach, data-binding, Google Maps API, ES6+, Webpack, and AWS for push notifications services.
- Developed a clean database-independent RESTful API with Node.js, Koa, ES6+ (including async/await), and unit testing.
- Built a dashboard that allows customers to mass-send mobile notifications to their app users.
Founder | Head Developer
- Developed the front-end and back-end for Mozg—an online multiplayer game for iOS and Android.
- Developed MonsterMind: a logic puzzle game for iOS.
- Created Sibur: a New Year party helper mobile app.
- Built the mobile app for a real-life escape room.
REST API and React Dashboard Developer
DOC (via Toptal)
- Created and implemented comprehensive REST API architecture in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL which was fully covered by unit tests and interactive documentation.
- Developed a fully-functional React/Redux single-page dashboard app based on Material Design mockups.
- Set up continuous integration and cloud hosting for both projects using Bitbucket Pipelines, Heroku, and Amazon S3.
- Integrated online payments (using a TAP gateway) and push notifications with OneSignal.
Head of Yandex Maps API Visual Components Group
- Developed the architecture for new products related to the Yandex Maps API.
- Managed the refactoring and release of existing services and components as open source projects.
- Took part in planning roadmaps and service strategy.
- Interviewed potential hires and built out the team.
- Created a service providing embedded OAuth authentication and integration with Yandex services.
UI Software Engineer
- Worked on interface engineering and development of one of the largest web mapping services and second largest API in the world.
- Took part in creating asynchronous modules system (bundler, loader and web server).
- Developed shared entities management system (sharing and capturing interfaces).
- Built with a team an event-handling system (hotspot system, touch, and multi-touch events).
- Implemented visual-transition effects (drag inertia, and stepwise animation).
Full-stack Web Developer
- Created a social network-based web project connecting profiles of startups with investor accounts.
- Took part in the development of around ten different web projects.
Hybrid Mobile Apps and a Node.js REST APIhttps://anywaylabs.com/showcase/flightvector/index.html
FlightCall app is designed for EMS clients and Hospitals and provides a quick and easy way to request emergency services, with interactive map integration and a collection of useful information about events and hospital directions.
There is an even more sophisticated crew app. This app allows crew members to track their duties, receive and manage EMS requests, view and report flight plans, and manage their vehicle status.
The apps are built with Cordova. The REST API uses modern approaches such as a Koa.js framework along with ES6+ (i.e., async/await) features and unit testing.
React Native Unium Mobile Apphttps://anywaylabs.com/showcase/unium/index.html
The app helps students keep track of their schedule, progress and academic performance in a convenient way.
The app is made for iOS and Android using React Native and MobX techniques.
It is also mobile-friendly, high performant, extra lightweight, has zero-dependency, is production-ready, and is open-sourced.
React and Redux Dashboard for MoonMail
The distributed back-end architecture was built using Node.js, Redis, Socket.IO, Ruby on Rails, and PostgreSQL.
The app has a lot of third-party services and APIs integrations, such as OAuth for Facebook/VK.com/OK.ru, AWS SNS and S3, Yandex.Metrica for analytics, Google AdMob/Appodeal for monetization, and so on.
mo | Framework for Hybrid Mobile Appshttps://github.com/anywaylabs/mo
"Check Online" Module from Mozg Project
Express.js, PhoneGap, Ruby on Rails (RoR), .NET, Ionic, Redux, React Native, Angular
REST APIs, Node.js, Yandex Maps API, React, VKontakte API, jQuery, TensorFlow, Socket.IO, Facebook API, JSON API
Behavior-driven Development (BDD), Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Agile, Agile Software Development, Unit Testing, Functional Programming
Cordova, WebSockets, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Machine Learning, OAuth
GitHub, Git, RubyMine, WebStorm, Webpack, NGINX, OneSignal
Linux, New Relic, Amazon Web Services (AWS), MacOS, Heroku
PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
Moscow Aviation Institute - Moscow, Russia
Neural Networks and Deep Learning