Senior Front-End Engineer2017 - PRESENTNetEnt
- Created an internal framework for games and tools for player engage.
Full-Stack Developer2015 - 2017Cybercom
Technologies: Jenkins, REST, Angular, Elasticsearch, Java, Drupal
- Worked on a large digital media management platform project.
- Created RESTful web services and batch processing tools.
- Profiled applications, found bottlenecks, optimized server performance, and wrote many integration and unit tests.
- Developed the front-end based on AngularJS.
- Wrote automated tests with Jasmine.
- Developed a regression testing engine (where it takes snapshots of the app in current revision and compares the same snapshots of the app in a stable build).
- Implemented a continuous integration setup with Jenkins: automated pull-request merge, code compliance check, auto-running tests, and deployed to the stage server after a code review.
- Migrated code and data from Drupal 6 to Drupal 7.
- Created a license-tracking system for employees involved with Stockholm public transport.
Technical Lead2014 - 2015Awave AB
Technologies: Facebook, Klarna, Node.js, Drupal
- Wrote chat and notifications system based on Node.js and Drupal.
- Worked on a project based on Drupal Commerce where I implemented multiple challenging features like shipping to multiple addresses, calculate costs depending on weight, delivery zone, and other factors.
- Implemented a custom discounts and coupons functionality (product based, fixed, and percentage) for a project based on Drupal Commerce.
- Integrated customers' projects with external services and systems (Klarna, GARP, Facebook).
- Mentored and taught other developers, reviewed the code, and helped with refactoring.
Senior Back-End Developer2013 - 2014Ericsson AB
Technologies: Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), Admin Panels, CKEditor, LDAP, CTools, Solr, Drupal
- Integrated Apache Solr where I implemented a custom search and filtering using integrations with Views, wrote custom views handlers, and handled a deep interaction with the Solr API.
- Integrated a Rate module with internal questions/answers content type.
- Wrote a custom module to integrate Solr search and Rate module—a module that has contributed to open source: Drupal.org/sandbox/babruix/1927344.
- Created Panels and CTools plugins and solutions for use of the Entities/Fields API.
- Improved the LDAP integrations—special user fields fetched and then automatically used in custom Solr queries as default filters.
Senior Drupal Developer2012 - 2013Trade In Cool, Inc.
Technologies: PayPal, Authorize.Net, CTools, Drupal Commerce
- Helped to create a crowdfunding platform—Healthtechhatch.com—a groundbreaking method of raising startup funds for a new business or product and receiving usability feedback on concepts and prototypes in the for-profit and not-for-profit worlds.
- Implemented a multistep form to create a project.
- Integrated Authorize.Net and PayPal.
Senior Web Developer2012 - 2012Ideaworks3D
Technologies: Licensing Systems, SSL, Drupal
- Developed a large web application for Marmalade SDK (cross-platform mobile development) with licenses and accounts management for the site (Madewithmarmalade.com/).
- Worked with a large dedicated team on various tasks from SSL implementation to eCommerce tracking.
- Integrated the back-end with custom API LCS (licenses server), and public API like CiviCRM.
System Architect | Team Lead2012 - 2012DieboldVentures
Technologies: jqGrid, Forms, Ajax, AngularJS, Cisco Webex, Moodle, Infusionsoft, Drupal
- Implemented the back-end for online/onsite training solutions with the options of marketing, CRM, eCommerce, and event-driven web applications.
- Enabled a student to self-enroll into an online course (with single sign-on and account creation in different parts of the system) which creates opportunity and then converts it into an order.
- Implemented a procurement management system integration.
Senior Drupal developer2011 - 2012Activeark
Technologies: Expression Engine, Google Analytics, Facebook, Ajax, jQuery, Drupal
- Developed a marketing/analytic web tool that collects data in different forms and then recalculates and re-presents it using the FusionCharts API for a dashboard project.
- Built and implemented the system architecture, customized Node edit forms, and integrated it with Views, added custom UI elements using the jQuery UI, and imported web statistics using the Google Analytics Export API.
- Implemented a custom jQuery/AJAX functionality for an images gallery and voting functionality for an exhibitions project.
- Developed Facebook-related products using AJAX, FBJS, and FBML.
- Worked on an Expression engine with AJAX and jQuery where I crafted a custom UI/UX with radios, selects, sliders, and animations.
Solutions Architect2011 - 2011Ciklum
Technologies: E-conomic, IBM Db2, MySQL, C#, PHP, SharePoint, Drupal
- Migrated an old ERP project based on C# and SharePoint to a new web application on Drupal with many roles (customers, customer-admins, partners, partner-admins, admin-users, and administrators with access to all).
- Enabled some roles to create their own users where a creator can manage his users, grant access to content, and more; also the creators can switch to their user view and see the portal as their users see it.
- Implemented role priority so that administrators may create partners and customers, partners may create customers, and provided the possibility for creators to manage their users.
Tech Lead2010 - 2011Filed Under
Technologies: Ajax, MySQL, PHP, jQuery, Ubercart, Drupal
- Altered an eCommerce solution (based on Ubercart) where I made the cart, checkout, an autogeneration model (SKU), order preview, history, addresses, shipping/taxes calculations depending on country, added custom conditional actions, and improved the usability.
- Customized Views exposed filters, and implemented AJAX cart view and behaviors.
- Created an AJAX/jQuery gallery for browsing Ubercart products with beautiful front-end features.
Senior Web Developer2010 - 2010Pod10
Technologies: Ajax, jQuery, MySQL, Drupal
- Developed a live music/video portal with a YouTube integration and other customizations.
- Implemented different tools such as modules for admin area and contributors' interface.
- Implemented a service for radio stations (Drupal) so that the administrators were able to upload parts of multimedia files and give access to their clients—allowing them to upload big files by FTP and then attach them to nodes.
Drupal Developer2009 - 2010Exigen Services
Technologies: ActionScript 3, Flex, Drupal, PHP
- Created an analog version of the Etsy site (Etsy.com) with Drupal. It involved hand-made shops for the sellers; implemented using customized Ubercart, a custom profile, local time zones, and a refined search (different filters, as well as location).
- Developed a photo portal (IHRfoto.de/) using Ubercart with custom print products integrated with a printing company.
- Built a vehicle portal with a custom multipage form which allows the description of your vehicle to be then visible in the selling list.
- Integrated portals with Flex browsers, and created many XML-RPC services.
- Customized the behavior of modules: OG, favorite nodes, trackers, statistics, and many other features using hooks and the provided API.
Web Developer2008 - 2009Intersog
Technologies: AMF, Java, ActionScript 3, Flex, Cairngorm, jQuery, PHP, Zend Framework
- Worked on large e-learning project for the site: Samlearning.com.
- Created the back-end of a Flex application (Flex/PHP using Zend and Cairngorm frameworks and AMF) that allows the creation and editing of online exercises for teachers, and complete the exercises for students with score tracking.
- Developed an exercises editor module with many features like a drag-n-drop answer and integrated it with the Zend framework.
- Converted Java exercises to Flash and implemented scoring encrypting, decrypting, and saving.
Web Developer2007 - 2008SoftTechnics
- Developed image hosting based on the site: 7pic.com.
- Built a simple social network with video sharing.
- Created multiple custom modules for Drupal.
- Implemented the back-end for video sharing (PHP and an Ext JS framework).
Web Developer2004 - 2007Wildix
- Created a web shop, Wildix.com, based on xt:Commerce.
- Synchronized with the warehouse's custom back-end platform.
- Developed many features in the back-end and front-end.
- Organized and managed the team work with five team members.