.Net and Angular Developer2019 - PRESENTFreelance
Technologies: .NET Core, C#, Angular, SQL, Entity Framework, MongoDB, Git
- Developed a back end to interconnect a front-end layer used by mobile applications to the ticket provider Digitick, validating and keeping track of the basket status and fetching tickets as per customer requirements.
- Developed a full-stack solution (Angular and .Net Core with MongoDB) as a proof of concept of a marketing tool to serve mobile app clients targeted ads and promotions based on triggers like geolocation or watermarks on advertisement images.
- Helped a US mortgage facilitator in the maintenance of their AngularJS applications for customer acquisition.
Technical Lead2014 - 2019Capgemini
- Successfully led, from the technical side, a few small teams of young professionals in the outsourcing of several projects from one of the biggest insurance companies in the Netherlands.
- Multi-tasked between different projects any time the client needed an experienced helping hand.
- Provided the first line of support to release managers and for high priority incidents.
Senior .Net Developer2012 - 2014IRIS Software
- Developed a software-as-a-service cloud accountancy suite, fully functional and asynchronous, to offer the best experience to accountants that came from on-premise setups.
- Developed, following a TDD approach, a cloud command-based report generation service that required thousands of unit tests to guarantee the correctness and good quality of the delivered product.
- Improved the return on investment by rewriting software acquisitions to be incorporated into the ecosystem of services offered.
Senior .Net Developer2012 - 2012Nunwood
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server 2010, Entity Framework, Subversion (SVN), CruiseControl, Visual Studio
- Designed dashboard applications, in the market research sector, for recognized clients like PayPal, Bank of America, Nationwide, and Standard Life.
- Gathered requirements based on interviews with clients to help them understand what the best solution for them was.
- Worked remotely but smoothly from London with a team of developers based in Leeds.
.Net Developer2010 - 2011Smart Gaming Group
- Implemented several payment gateways to allow the deposits from clients to fund their gaming accounts.
- Implemented an in-house payment gateway of third party payment gateways to chain the payment attempts if any third-party payment gateway failed or rejected the deposit.
- Created high performance and transaction-enabled TSQL stored procedures, which contained most of the core logic of the online casino functionality.
Head of IT2009 - 2010IMI Publishing
- Handled any task or technical decision related to technology as the only member of the IT division.
- Maintained and expanded all the .Net web applications and products, including configuring database backups.
- Created a landing page generator tool for the marketing department to reduce the workload of having to create the landing pages manually.
- Helped the company in the transition from .Net technologies to an open-source platform like Drupal.
Junior Developer2007 - 2009Ingenieros Asesores
Technologies: C#, Delphi, Microsoft Access, SQL Server 2010
- Developed, completely from scratch, a software tool named NGC3 to help an operator know the accuracy of measurements taken from the instruments used to analyze the air quality.
- Visited multiple clients to showcase the benefits of using the tool named NGC3 in their daily activities.
- Installed the hardware and wired the equipment necessary on many of the company's air analysis stations in the north of Spain.
Junior Developer2006 - 2006Alimerka
Technologies: C#, Visual Studio, UniData, Microsoft Access
- Developed a set of communication applications (client and server) based on sockets to help the interaction between the shops and the goods warehouse mainly for automatic supply orders.
- Tracked and fixed bugs of the warehouse goods management application.
- Wrote documentation regarding the existing developed functionality and the new applications added to the in-house solutions.