Verified Expert in Engineering
Aliyar is a senior full-stack developer with more than 20 years of experience designing and developing applications and databases. He possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and always maintains an excellent rapport with team members in a variety of environments.
Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was an enterprise expense reporting application capable of reading and verifying Mexican CFDI documents and communicating with SAP.
- Led and collaborated in the implementation of Heave, a web marketplace of heavy equipment and construction machinery.
- Led and collaborated in the implementation of Takeoff, a group trip-planning mobile app.
- Led and participated in the implementation of Remora, a mobile app that promotes the reusing of single-use products through gamification.
- Provided technical leadership and guidance to the development team.
- Developed a podcasting mobile application using React Native.
- Built a VPN application for both iOS and Android using Swift and Java.
- Worked with other developers to develop and maintain the behavioral health exposures tracking module of NFORS (national fire operations reporting system) using Node.js and React Native.
React Native Developer
Sum Technology Inc.
- Developed a product sampling mobile app that worked with Shopify APIs.
- Developed a back end for handling webhooks and sending SMS messages using Twilio.
- Automated the build process and created a white-labeling mechanism for the app.
- Developed a fintech mobile app using React Native.
- Used AWS Amplify for authentication and data storage.
- Used Plaid and Stripe for processing ACH payments.
- Led a team in planning, designing, and implementing applications and software.
- Suggested architectural improvements along with design and integration solutions and formulated methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development.
- Provided training and technical guidance to the development team.
- Designed and developed Confirma, an expense reporting application that allows users to upload their Mexican electronic bills (CFDI) and verifies the transaction with the SAT (Mexican government tax administration) web services.
- Planned, designed, developed, implemented, and maintained a variety of complex enterprise web applications that support ongoing business activities at Apotex using C#, ASP.NET MVC (MVC 2 to MVC 5), and Kendo UI.
- Built RESTful web services using the ASP.NET Web API to be consumed by web and mobile applications.
- Designed and developed single-page applications using AngularJS and ASP.NET Web API.
- Developed test projects for unit testing of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web API applications.
- Served as a tool SME in support of a customized version of OPX2 R4 that was developed based on the requirements of Sprint.
- Gathered requirements and prepared a design document for creating an Oracle reporting database.
- Built complex stored procedures and views on the Oracle database to provide the database users with easy access to the data.
- Automated the report generation process using Crystal Reports and/or VBA programming.
Paragon Technology Group
- Designed and developed a web-based invoicing application.
- Created tables and stored procedures in SQL Server 2000 using T-SQL.
- Used Microsoft DTS for migrating data from Excel spreadsheets to SQL Server tables.
- Used Visual Basic .NET for developing the application’s front-end on the company’s intranet.
- Developed data reports using T-SQL, used ADO.NET to retrieve and modify data in the database and used data grid and data list controls to show data on ASP.NET forms.
ASP.NET Web API, React Native, ASP.NET Core, Kendo UI, .NET, .NET Core, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Angular, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, Kendo MVC, Tailwind CSS
React, AWS Amplify, Node.js, jQuery, Stripe, REST APIs, React Navigation, MobX, Shopify API, Twilio API
Git, Expo, Expo.io, Microsoft Visual Studio, Figma, Crystal Reports, Amazon Cognito, Plaid
Android, iOS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Visual Studio Code (VS Code), MacOS, Oracle, Azure, Firebase, AWS Lambda
Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server 2016, MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), Amazon Aurora
Gatsby, Web Services, Full-stack, APIs, Stripe Payments, Leadership, OPX2, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IIS
Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
University of Tehran - Tehran, Iran